Created 28th April 2011 @ 16:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Edd

T2P

lanlanlan

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

How long do we have to get our teams booking IDs and send them to you as 4 of our team have booked but 2 haven’t yet and we want to make sure we’re all sat together.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Hildreth

How long do we have to get our teams booking IDs and send them to you as 4 of our team have booked but 2 haven’t yet and we want to make sure we’re all sat together.

I suggest you look for a free block of 6 in the seatpicker in the tf2 area 1 1 0 1 0 1
1= person 0= space.
then you can fill the spaces later, i doubt anyone will sit in between you guys (i can always move them if needed) remember to tag up in your profile on seat picker

Steve

Quoted from Edd

lanlanlan

You’re sitting next to me

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ok boys and girls i’ve got TF2 moved to the new “Hall 2” we’re the only game being moved there for the moment afaik so get your bums sat down asap if you havnt already! I’ll do a bit of tidy up while im there to move the random CSS/RTS kids back over to the other hall, but keep your eyes peeled.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Hall 2 doesn’t work (yet) ? :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Patience young padawan, lots of coloured tiles to move!

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

I HAD TO MOVE QUICKLY, NOW I HAVE TO WAIT? JEEZ MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

hehe <3

DarkSlayer

Quoted from caned

woo

tf2tent @ i40 was awesome

i went in ther for like 5 mins, and it fucking stank!

Sunshine

re#

Hi Tapley, firstly thanks once again for organising stuff for the TF2 community again it is muchos appreciated :)

when hall 2 opens can you not more clan re# please? We managed to get seats exactly where we wanted them and would kinda like to stay there :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Sunshine

Hi Tapley, firstly thanks once again for organising stuff for the TF2 community again it is muchos appreciated :)

when hall 2 opens can you not more clan re# please? We managed to get seats exactly where we wanted them and would kinda like to stay there :)

I guess you mean move clan re? :] i was confused there for a second.
If you can write here the row you guys are in, in hall 1 and from what seat to what seat you guys are in – i’ll move you back over to hall1 when the change to hall 2 occurs.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from DarkSlayer

[…]

Didn’t smell any worse than any of the other areas. Was a bit chilly at night but meh, huddling around for omegle or w/e kept everyone warm I guess :P

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from DarkSlayer

[…]

Smells worse in the proper halls/buildings.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/seating/

We’re now in hall2!! Let the Seating Begin!!

Califax

dyn.

Awesome! Huge TF2 area now.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »