I43 - 26-29th August - Official Seating Thread

Created 28th April 2011 @ 16:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Datenshi

[…]

We did have a space free. But someone moved turbo to the right so the free seat disappeared. Can we get the seat back?

If you let me know you’re seats i’ll have a gander.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

It takes me about 10 minutes to move 1 person as the system is so slow – and that means i have to move about 20 people so i dont think i can – unless you can think of a good way that will involve moving less people – try adding http://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficerDibble/ that dude who’s next to you see if he’ll move just over the tables or if hes sat with people will they move if i move the css kids?

I got a word out to the wdg guys, they’ll move a bit if the css players are tossed out the end.

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

If you let me know you’re seats i’ll have a gander.

H2-E19 – H2-E24 :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Snyyppis

We would need one more space in our row (H2-G19) opened up so we can fit all 6…

The 4 [TO] guys at the other end could be moved into an open area and then push everyone left a bit on that row if its not a massive effort :D

Done

Quoted from Datenshi

[…]

H2-E19 – H2-E24 :D

Done – Theres now one space to your left, i suggest one of you sits in it and you shuffle along so the spare seat is right in the middle of you guys.

I accept payment in the form of cider :]

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Done – Theres now one space to your left, i suggest one of you sits in it and you shuffle along so the spare seat is right in the middle of you guys.

I accept payment in the form of cider :]

E19 is supposed to be empty too :P he’s not with us

If you get that seat sorted too I’ll get turbo to sort out that payment of yours :P

<3 Tapley

Snyyppis

RLM

Thanks Tapley, only problem is now that the WDG guys would move themselves but there are some other people on that row that are not WDG guys but actually from STD and then at the end are some that I don’t know if they’re from either… :D

Anyway, the WDG guys will move themselves when they can, and I’ve just added the STD leader on Steam to see if those remaining seats are all theirs and if they could move a bit to the left, so hopefully I can get this sorted myself :P

lolage

TSPAG

Yo could you move 6 people from our community closer to us by any chance?

Their seats are:
H2-F11
H2-F12
H2-F13
H2-F14
H2-F15
H2-F16

Any chance they can be moved around H2-K5 that’d be cool. Also ramown is being a baby and wants to sit as a 6 rather than 3 opposite each other. If that is possible that’d be cool.

Just Q me on IRC if theres any problems/questions – cheers dude.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from lolage

Yo could you move 6 people from our community closer to us by any chance?

Their seats are:
H2-F11
H2-F12
H2-F13
H2-F14
H2-F15
H2-F16

Any chance they can be moved around H2-K5 that’d be cool. Also ramown is being a baby and wants to sit as a 6 rather than 3 opposite each other. If that is possible that’d be cool.

Just Q me on IRC if theres any problems/questions – cheers dude.

Can they not move themselves? At the very least get them to log in and make you their seat manager so you can move them all as needed.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Can they not move themselves? At the very least get them to log in and make you their seat manager so you can move them all as needed.

Last time I checked there isnt really room, however there are odd spaces jotted everywhere so I presumed you’d be able to move people along spaces in order to create bigger clusters of seats? Or am I missing the point? Thanks

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from lolage

[…]

Last time I checked there isnt really room, however there are odd spaces jotted everywhere so I presumed you’d be able to move people along spaces in order to create bigger clusters of seats? Or am I missing the point? Thanks

You now have 7 spaces around you mon aimé it takes me ages to find booking id’s in the db and match them up with people so unless you know your dudes id’s get them to move their bums sharpish!

P.s. Ignore Ramon :]

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Datenshi

[…]

E19 is supposed to be empty too :P he’s not with us

If you get that seat sorted too I’ll get turbo to sort out that payment of yours :P

<3 Tapley

No spaces available now :[ – You’ll have to sit t’other side of the table or add up the people next to you and see if they’ll move.

lolage

TSPAG

Hi

Can you please move all the seats from H2-K5 to H2-K23 along one to the right please so we have room for 5 on the left of us?

Our seat manger has tried, but he said that the seating plan has been locked?!

Thanks!

Heffron

8{
.:ne:.

Quoted from lolage

Hi

Can you please move all the seats from H2-K5 to H2-K23 along one to the right please so we have room for 5 on the left of us?

Thanks!

Those seats have been taken again :(

Maybe move H2-J2 to H2-J5 one to the left (their right) so 5 spaces free up there?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from lolage

Hi

Thanks!

Speak with Skyride and squeek below you see if they want to swap so you get more room – It takes me 10 mins to move 1 person so i’m loathed to move anymore than 3 if i have to.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Speak with Skyride and squeek below you see if they want to swap so you get more room – It takes me 10 mins to move 1 person so i’m loathed to move anymore than 3 if i have to.

All sorted now, cheers dude + anyone else who has moved for us <3. :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5