Forum

epic.FIVE TF2 Tournament is a go!

Created 21st January 2011 @ 18:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10

winbar

Quoted from Greg

Hopefully we can get more teams to the next event they are hosting, as they will be hosting another £1000 tourney if we get 8 or more teams booked and paid a month before the event

Almost! I need to get that clarified. We’re looking for a minimum of 4 teams to be paid a month before (so not included Infused’s free tickets), so 4-8 teams will pay out £1000 as this event. We’ve done it once, I’m sure you can do it again, just need you all to spread the word.

winbar

Quoted from Admirable

If you missed it check out the Cadred coverage channel http://www.cadred.org/News/Channel/140793/

Be sure not to comment as usual you fucking ingrates!

Yes, loving the epic.LAN interview which doesn’t even mention epic, but all iseries!!!!111

Murray-Mint

Quoted from winbar

[…]

Yes, loving the epic.LAN interview which doesn’t even mention epic, but all iseries!!!!111

Utter comedy :)

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from winbar

[…]

Almost! I need to get that clarified. We’re looking for a minimum of 4 teams to be paid a month before (so not included Infused’s free tickets), so 4-8 teams will pay out £1000 as this event. We’ve done it once, I’m sure you can do it again, just need you all to spread the word.

ez

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Was fun guise, on a lawl note, you know that hire car i had, yeahhhh crashed it.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from Matt

Was fun guise, on a lawl note, you know that hire car i had, yeahhhh crashed it.

Did you actually :D?

winbar

All epic.FIVE prize money should now have cleared (fail bank transfer times on a Sunday!) and discount codes have been sent to clan leaders for next event tickets.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Do third place get discount :((?

winbar

Nope. All prizes were announced as 1st place, 2nd place due to the size of the tournament.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from GibbZ

[…]

Did you actually :D?

Yeap, some idiot didnt give way like he should have done on the round about, BOOM bye bye front right end of the 207 :((((

WASNT MY FAULT SO ITS OKAY.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

:D I hope you got your muscles out of your crashed pug and said “YOU FUCKIN WHAT MUSH?”

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10