Forum

epic.FIVE TF2 Tournament is a go!

Created 21st January 2011 @ 18:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »

winbar

OK, after lots of pestering, it seems that we will now have sufficient teams to run something for TF2 at epic.FIVE albeit smaller than we would have liked.

Nevertheless, we estimate 6+ teams participating, so with that in mind there are no plans to cancel the tournament unless there is some major fail between now and the event, leaving us with less than 4 teams taking part.

That doesn’t mean the pressure is off! My badgering team of Tapley, KamiKaze and co will still be on your backs until you have your teams sorted and we have a decent number of people taking part.

So get on with it! http://www.epiclan.co.uk/epic5

See you there and we’ll make sure we give you a great event!

Last edited by winbar,

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

High 5!

Wabbeh

Oh thank God. Big ups to all those who’ve signed up – imagine the Cadred CS:S faggots’ whinig about this if it’d been cancelled. It’d be Gonzogate #2 :D

Black_Bob

[DA]

Good job to the peeps attending :)

N/A

RaWr ::

do it up nigga

see you there. really looking forward to epic =D

Mike

TEZC

i’m going to sit next to joske

Edd

T2P

booking today finally lloyds have added my money to my account. sos for the delay winbar pestering my awfully poor teammates now as well :D

Qun

GoT<3

You’re welcome.

Edd

T2P

AAAND PAID

winbar

Excellent, so who else are we waiting on now, do all teams have at least a few members signed up?

Edd

T2P

Quoted from winbar

Excellent, so who else are we waiting on now, do all teams have at least a few members signed up?

sadly not, i am on their case though. Im expecting payment this week due to payday

winbar

From the tournament system

Blackjack and Hookers BJnH 1 Not enough players
GibbZ Goes Prem ggp. 4 Not enough players
Infused.Tt eSports infused. 2 Not enough players
Meecrob mcb 3 Not enough players
Monster Munch RaWr :: 3 Not enough players
TwistedPlay TPlay 2 Not enough players

Not sure BJnH will play in the tournament it’s potentially some of the epic regulars.

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

I know that atleast for RaWr the rest of us are signing up by the end of the month I believe.

pena

Very nice.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »