Forum

MAXLAN: Increased Cash prize 4200€+hardware, PAYEMENTS opens 31/01/2011

Created 30th November 2010 @ 13:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »

Keyro

Cheater

He’s right droso.
There’s no dedicated room to sleep, but you can sleep below your table.

nvc

PLEASE MERC ME SCOUT (I WANT TO WIN!)

all i need is a computer!

Last edited by nvc,

Qun

GoT<3

I’m available for MaxLAN as Scout, prem/div1.

droso

o/

No offence but we should keep this thread about general information about the event.

Here’s the mix/merc thread: http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-14637/?recent=258812

More info coming soon.

Keyro

Cheater

We are lucky in france to have with the “french masters of videogames” some sort of esports federation wich give us a good organisation and media exposure. For TF2 we have 5-6 good lans per year and for the first time we decided that opening a tf2 lan to euro teams would be a good idea.
It’s like a test, the orgs love TF2 and want to make an euro event of the maxlan, if we can fill the spots and if the TF2 lan’s organisation is a succes there’s no doubt that maxlan could become a big thing for TF2 (who said 64 teams/7000+ cashprize next year =))))

The payments open in a few days along with the pc/sceen/bus/hotels reservations (We will notice you the shorter we can), come fill the spots (Hello german teams !) !

Ho and for TF2.tv it shouldn’t be an hard issue :), contact droso for what to do.

Last edited by Keyro,

Qun

GoT<3

We should all go and rock this French scene so TF2 can get in to ESWC. BuN is da king.

Askior

swimp

Hey dudes, i’m bumping the lan post.
Actually maXlan has 10 team pre-registered for 32 slots available.

Dont forget, the lan has 2 Brackets: High and low. Therefore We need you :)

Last edited by Askior,

byte

Goto this LAN ppl!

TCM are hoping to come to this =)

Cheers

Byte

droso

o/

Booking for tickets/PCs/screens/hotels starts this upcoming week.
Sign up asap if you want to book computers for the event. There won’t be many of them available…

Three different pack will be available :

* The eco pack (37 packs) will gather the two “Formule 1” hotels : This is the cheapest solution for you to rest, 140 € for 2 nights and 6 players (14 € / night / player for 5 players teams, 12€ for 6 players one;) ). Rooms are furnished with a king size bed and a single personn bed.

* The Comfort Pack (44 packs) will gather the “Etap” and “1st class” hotel, and will be sold for 180 € (18€ or 15€ / player / night). Rooms are furnished with a king size bed and a single personn bed.

* The premium pack (19 packs) : for only 275 €, you will be able to rest in a ** hotel, close to the Congress Center (hotel : Kyriad or Ibis). Each packs gathers 3 rooms (1 king size bed or 2 single person bed).

I strongly advise booking one of these hotel packs aswell as most surrouding hotels won’t have any vacancies left.

Last edited by droso,

Qun

GoT<3

Booking premium when it’s available.

ThePledge

TF2 TV will cast at this event! Details of the casters etc will be available when I sort everything with the MaxLAN admin!

spoiler alert: I’m gonna be there :3

F2

Danmark

nice!

M0re

Where is tournament schedule? It would be really important to get the schedule so we could make some proper early reservations for flights and such. 8)

droso

o/

The tournament starts early on Saturday morning (10 AM CET) and the high bracket (single elimination) final should be at ~2 PM on Sunday.
The lower bracket (double elimination) should still be played until 6 PM on Sunday.

To make things clear: after group stage, best teams move up to higher bracket which should be “single elimination” and all other teams move down to the lower bracket (basically a “fun tournament”) which should be “double elimination” and has nothing to do with the higher bracket.

Last edited by droso,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Double elimination for the high bracket would be awesome…

Not enough time I take it? :<

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »