Forum

i42

Created 15th November 2010 @ 17:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 33 Next »

Greg

TEZC

tapley can u get in contact with me tonight somehow, need to talk to you about how the tournament is going to happen (start time, maps etc)

Cheers

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Greg

tapley can u get in contact with me tonight somehow, need to talk to you about how the tournament is going to happen (start time, maps etc)

Cheers

more importantly.. what time the drinking is going to happen (start time, drinks etc)

?? :)

nvc

Quoted from wai

[…]
more importantly.. what time the drinking is going to happen (start time, drinks etc)

?? :)

you gonna be ok this time wai? :D

Last edited by nvc,

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from nvc

[…]

you gonna be ok this time wai? :D

haha OFC, might go to bed abit earlyier on friday this time.. and seeing spence aint coming, i WONT be woken up at 6am this time after only having 2hours sleep ^.^

still.. might hide my tent, im giving you ideas now ¬_¬

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from wai

[…]

haha OFC, might go to bed abit earlyier on friday this time.. and seeing spence aint coming, i WONT be woken up at 6am this time after only having 2hours sleep ^.^

Shotgun sleeping in your tent <3

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Matt

[…]

Shotgun sleeping in your tent <3

NO GAY – NO SLEEP OVERS – NO SHARING

:DDD

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from wai

[…]

NO GAY – NO SLEEP OVERS – NO SHARING

:DDD

Thats what you think mate :)))))

Skully

Quoted from wai

[…]

is that a tent peg in your pants or are you just happy to be at LAN?

Edd

T2P

got all the booking ID’s where do i send them too?

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Edd

got all the booking ID’s where do i send them too?

YOUR MUM

lololool

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Get everyone to log into the seat picker and sit in a row together prefereably n0va but if your having trouble doing that hit me up :p

DoomsDay

Bought my ticket today :)

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Get everyone to log into the seat picker and sit in a row together prefereably n0va but if your having trouble doing that hit me up :p

the problem is we cant all sit together in a row, was wondering if we could get one sorted for us or something + you’re offline on steam ;p

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Edd

[…]

the problem is we cant all sit together in a row, was wondering if we could get one sorted for us or something + you’re offline on steam ;p

I think you may have missed the boat on that one my anglo italian friend, it all seems pretty chokkablock. Rawr have grabbed the last table of 6, i may be able to do somthing to get you close if not on the same row, please paste your 6id’s here.

Squeak

10 DAYS, 7 HOURS

:OOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by Squeak,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 33 Next »