http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i42/

See you there!

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Bought my ticket.

CU THERE.

Martn

Wow, TF2 as one of three prize winning tournaments!

Might be going there is some cool team is willing to take me as a medic.

Edit:
Fucking exams, see you @ i43

Last edited by Martn,

dougiie

CotC

=/ 4 days after my 21st.. might be back in Ireland… if Im at Uni in UK….. cu there ^^

octochris

(0v0)

arpil 2011 eh!

Skyride

DUCS

CoD4 conspicuously absent from the prize tourney’s list… mm….

See you all there!

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

i think we should just absolutely DOMINATE either i42 or i43, ie everyone from the community make a huge effort to shut gonzo down and get those css gamers taking us seriously.

i see no reason why tf2 at one of the three events next year can’t bring in 60+ teams despite the obvious geographical advantage.

so which one people gonna go for?

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Would love to go to this. Need to save up a bit of cash though as it’s pretty far.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

i think we should just absolutely DOMINATE either i42 or i43, ie everyone from the community make a huge effort to shut gonzo down and get those css gamers taking us seriously.

i see no reason why tf2 at one of the three events next year can’t bring in 60+ teams despite the obvious geographical advantage.

so which one people gonna go for?

I don’t know about 60 teams, but I agree with the sentiment. i43 is more likely being the summer LAN, I know this year i40 was wayyy bigger than i39. Although personally I’m planning to go to both absolutely no shred of a doubt.

Ritalin, go for it mate, the whole thing just becomes a big social event, just sit in the TF2 area next to some cool sociable people (like NE, SAS, WDG, etc) and you’ll have a great time! :)

If you think its far though, spare a thought for Extremer coming all the way from Lithuania and the mass flock of Finn’s/Swed’s

Last edited by Skyride,

Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

I know we’re bringing our full team.

Last edited by Gambles,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

My team is thinking of going to either this or i43, depends what has a bigger turnout and is better :/

Hopefully I’ll have time and money this time.

Skyride

DUCS

Ok I’m booked up, anyone else want to put their money where their mouth is? :)

Last edited by Skyride,

FireStorm

-9m-

Me and Nym booked. CU@LAN

:DD

Ghent

Team

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

My team is thinking of going to either this or i43, depends what has a bigger turnout and is better :/

43 will, being summer lan and all.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 33 Next »