Forum

i42

Created 15th November 2010 @ 17:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 33 Next »

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from Skyride

Ok I’m booked up, anyone else want to put their money where their mouth is? :)

I was going to till I read this, fml.

Skyride

DUCS

Do remember when deciding between i42 and i43, that things will change. i42 is nearly half a year away and i43 will be about 9 – 10 months. A lot can happen in that sort of timespan.

Also, I’m a bit worried about the dates. i42 is 21st-25th April. Thats about 3 weeks later than i39 was this year. So i43 is either going to be too close to i42 or i44.

:(

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

i43, I be there.

Inuy

#sadboys

depends if i have a team or not :<

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Adam:

insomnia42: 22nd – 25th April 2011
insomnia43: 26th – 29th August 2011
insomnia44: 11th – 14th November 2011

i43 will be the biggest again, though much like i39 I expect a good turnout for i42 and it will be worthwhile.

If anyone is planning on all 3 then the season tickets (£200 with EAS for all) are available again I believe.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Nymthae

insomnia42: 22nd – 25th April 2011
insomnia43: 26th – 29th August 2011
insomnia44: 11th – 14th November 2011

Ah didn’t see those. That sounds cool. :)

rtan

-9w-

most of rej are going i42. cant wait.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

I’m quite sure i will be at i42 :)

Btw, anyones haves an idea on how to get a desk pc from Denmark to i42? (I’m flying btw)

Last edited by Sir Remix,

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

TwistedPlay shall be there :)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Depends if i can get a lift, really. Not a big fan of trains with my kit :P

Willow

.:ne:.

Yeah, I hear that ducks don’t do train travel well.

There’s talk in .:ne:. of a reasonable outing for i42 (1 or 2 teams). Summer LAN will always be our biggest turn out since the rather sizeable Scottish component of our community tend to only come for the summer. However, a couple of them have said they might be at i42. Personally I’m planning on going regardless of what ne decides to do, but dependant on my cashflow. Already overspending this year :s

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Ritalin, go for it mate, the whole thing just becomes a big social event, just sit in the TF2 area next to some cool sociable people (like NE, SAS, WDG, etc) and you’ll have a great time! :)

If you think its far though, spare a thought for Extremer coming all the way from Lithuania and the mass flock of Finn’s/Swed’s

aye, i shouldn’t be complainin’. there’ll no doubt be people coming from much further away. sounds like a good laugh anyways.

dougiie

CotC

dstm/cstm/pstm are looking at going to i42

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Your resident admin and professional drinker tapley will be in attendance!
Book now kids it’ll save you alot of money on the early early bird. it’ll be an epic event if we all show up, we had a blast even with 6 teams at i41 ;). Enef i have a laptop you can borrow that plays tf2 as long as you don’t spunk all over it!

Dont worry if you live far away i’ll make my usual array of threads so you can find spare laptops/monitors/transport as everyones always helpfull and community spirited.

Fuck cadred lets just go because we’re awesome not because we’re proving a point :)

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Edd

T2P

Quoted from SoniX

TwistedPlay shall be there :)

course you will youve just won 6 tickets lol

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 33 Next »