Forum

i42

Created 15th November 2010 @ 17:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 33 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from SnowiE

Does it make any difference to tournaments etc if I’m in the wrong section? I’ve just noticed my bookings are in ‘other games’ which isn’t a problem for seating as we’re in a box, I just wanted to make sure it was OK for everything else.

It helps us get a clearer number of tf2 signups (you can change it in the seat picker website part) but nope doesnt cause problems.

No0ne if you or anyone has questions about i-series add me or mole to steam and we’ll happily help out.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Hey tapley can you come to talk with me today on mumble? I have few questions. I should be sitting in there from 1900CET onwards.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

I’m on IRC as Matt in #ETF2L if you need too.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

no access, im working for HP so we have insane internet limitations here for obvious reasons.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from naMu

no access, im working for HP so we have insane internet limitations here for obvious reasons.

Same in my company, but webchat works. Tried that? ^^

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

blocked also

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

You can e-mail me on mole [at] dcsb .co.uk

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

New seating re-shuffle made – There are now 4 extra rows (enough for 8 teams of 6) available on Granstand Floor 1 – Or the TF2 area as its known.

Nows the best chance to organise your mix team or ge the rest of your team signed up for I42! Get in while theres seats available, if you need team members moving steam me up as i have admin access on the seat picker.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

I hear most people are staying at the travellodge, those who are staying at the hotel

Was wondering which one, as there are two reasonably close

They all seem about the price if booking now

Was thinking the more of us who are at the same hotel the easier and cheaper it will be to find people to get taxi’s with etc too and through

Last edited by CommanderX,

Skully

fuck the hotel, camping is the pro way. Memories of i41 and sleeping in a frozen tent

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

I’ll have a word with you soon commander, we’re just not sure where we’re booking this time :)

FireStorm

-9m-

Quoted from Skully

fuck the hotel, camping is the pro way. Memories of i41 and sleeping in a frozen tent

Need more teammates for tent team building exercises to keep you warm.

rtan

-9w-

Chieveley is the one most people stay at. Myself I am camping it like a boss. Need to learn how to put up a tent though.. Fail

rtan

-9w-

also anyone got a pc i can use? just in case my pc isnt fixed by then :< can bring my own monitor.

Skully

Quoted from FireStorm

[…]

Need more teammates for tent team building exercises to keep you warm.

they all chickened out of sleeping out in the frozen tents, so WTB hardcore team that can surive -3

thank god its an April LAN

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 33 Next »