Forum

i40 SEATING IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! + Final revision 20/5/10

Created 20th May 2010 @ 21:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

LtMama

FNR!

Lol, so is this MPUK Crazy guy still actually sitting with us or is that just leftover from the old seating plan?

Bummer about not being able to get the room filled though =/
Also, RELEASE CHEEZ!

kaidus

WiK?

So how does this work exactly? By this I mean how do the multiplay staff know that the seats reserved for team empathy have anything to do with me?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

You SHOULD have the Empathy tag in your profile :)

dougiie

CotC

any news if my team can actually get some seats? :(

Heepnose

same as dougie :D

I asked in last thread but oh well. Would it be possible to have all people tagged up with pixel/TwistedPlay and NP/-NP- be seated near each other and if possible somewhere near boX?? and BaR =D. Would appreciate it alot cheers

Last edited by BenscRzy.,

albert

epx^

just a heads up, don’t know if it’s needed, but epx are now 8 people

Last edited by albert,

Heepnose

the place is filling up real quick with stupid cod+css players =(

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Enef

You SHOULD have the Empathy tag in your profile :)

Yeaaa but what stops any random dude who’s unhappy with his seat to stick an eMpathy tag in his profile? I’m not saying I expect anything to go wrong for me, but the system just seems a bit flawed.

Last edited by kaidus,

Crunchy

it is but all you need to do is raise a ticket with multiplay and i doubt that guy would then be in their good books

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

Yeaaa but what stops any random dude who’s unhappy with his seat to stick an eMpathy tag in his profile? I’m not saying I expect anything to go wrong for me, but the system just seems a bit flawed.

Because we’ll be checking whos sitting where and you can update us if anything becomes incorrect, and why on earth would a random person want to sit in an empathy seat when theres plently of free ones left?

Of course the system is flawed is just a one time system we’ve had to employ to make a tf2 area work, without this “flawed system” you’d all be cramped in gs-f1 fighting for decent seats anywhere near each other :p.

We’ll look to get other requests sorted soon buti dont have much time currently and it gets tedious when people keep chopping and changing! ;/

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Fish

UCAP.

Hi tapley dunc is still tagged as sir but will be sitting with digni we have the 5 of us sitting together in the knights bit just looking for a 6th player and wether they want to sit with us :X

LtMama

FNR!

Howdy, back to the Cheez fiasco, a) he’s still in his seat in the G1 b) How comes he’s now with the tag “PuffinMania”? Maybe I missed something but he was supposed to be sitting with us WDGers and whilst Puffinmania is the row next to us, would rather he was with us :3

EDIT: ignore me, fml

Last edited by LtMama,

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Mega grumble mode

Perhaps a CSS team end up the row next to eMpathy but one of their guys couldn’t fit =O.

I was just asking for interest, not trying to criticise. Chillaxxx

Cheez

Heh don’t totally ignore mama :) My tag is right but i’m still in G1, just wanna make sure i don’t get left behind when the seats get assigned.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »