Forum

i40 SEATING IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! + Final revision 20/5/10

Created 20th May 2010 @ 21:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

If youre not part of a clan or havnt posted up by now you’ve got limited time before all the uber cool tf2 area is overrun but non cartoon playing people!
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/760/seatingmovements.png < – Final seating revision

Which marrys up with http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/seating/ if you click the drop down box and go for "temp structure" you'll see we've got our area resurved.

Last warning to make sure all your clan are tagged up as the same name as your reserved seats please!

i40 (27th to 30th August, 2010) :: Time Remaining: 14 weeks, 12 hours, 11 minutes, 17 seconds :: 2006 Places :: 1849 Paid :: 157 Places Left :: http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk

Time is running out……

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Time is running out……

YOU CAN’T PUSH IT UNDERGROUND
YOU CAN’T STOP IT SCREAMING OUT etc.

Heepnose

Is it too late to try to request another spot of 6 for a new team? Please shoot the medic will now be taking a team but its only come up today as we didnt think we would have enough :D if not, the seat planner appears to be locked so we cant sit next to each other!

cheers in advance

Crunchy

according to the seat planner vs the seat picker the 6 by TCM appears to be free

dougiie

CotC

have 4 of us in a team… only tagged up this evening as we just got it together…

BaR

can you fit us in? :S

I also thought it was supposed to be all tf2 only?

Last edited by dougiie,

Cheez

Still haven’t been removed from my seat in G1-AB1 :)

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

We couldn’t fill the whole thing as TF2, and multiplay aren’t going to let the seats be wasted :) especially lots of clans of varies games qqing about not being able to sit together

Spark

DAKKA
DAKKA

can i just make a little tweak kind of? ^.^

dakka has been absorbed by nervous energy, and on the plan it says “dakka (11 players)”
we’ll be bringing two full teams, so no real changes need to be made, other than could we get the extra seat on that row, so we have all 12 :)?

ty

Last edited by Spark,

Edd

T2P

it wont let me pick a seat it says eek seating plan is locked

+ get the css baddies outta there!

stimulus should have a side there with 3 confirmed bookings and waiting on 2, if the 2 dont show we are going to form a mix team, can we please have a row of 6 locked

Last edited by Edd,

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Edd

it wont let me pick a seat it says eek seating plan is locked

thats because its all locked for us…. and it relates to the other seating plan :)

Edd

T2P

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

thats because its all locked for us…. and it relates to the other seating plan :)

on the seating plan tapley and mole have done my team aren’t on there as weve just found out we can go form another team / mix team so i was wondering if i could get a set locked for us?

Black_Bob

[DA]

Nova you blind bugger your teams always been on there, look at the bottom right!

rtan

-9w-

ilike2spin is now gonna be sitting with us in the snuke row, he’s changed his tag on multiplay to snuke :) just to let you guys know.

Edd

T2P

FML thanks bob

Mark

Phase

Hey Tapley, can you confirm that Xizk, Dave and I are sitting somewhere in the Vertex rows?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »