Forum

I40 THE LAST CALL FOR PLAYERS TO SIGN UP FOR EPIC LAN! :-)

Created 10th May 2010 @ 22:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Just a final thread to push for any last few guys to sign up to lan! :)

Im going to go Carol Vorderman on your ass and do some sums, for shits and gigs.

Total: 334 TF2 Players ( At Least) So far! We want Moar.

Thats potentially 55+ Teams. What What in the Butt.

i40 (27th to 30th August, 2010) :: Time Remaining: 15 weeks, 3 days, 11 hours, 34 minutes, 40 seconds :: 2006 Places :: 1809 Paid :: 197 Places Left :: http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk

I’d say you have about 2 weeks tops before its completely sold out.

If you have any questions/worries/im too old/im too young/canihugtapleys@lan’s? Then post here and we’ll see if you can get you attending!.

All i will say is that anyone who went to i39 knows how epic lan is! Attend even if you dont have a team theres plently of unclanned players and you’ve got 15 weeks to form a team :>.

One final big push to get over 350 players!

ONE MORE MAP.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Listen to this man, for he tells the truth.

dunc

infs
dp.

I thought there was much more than “only” 350? didn’t we have 360 signed up in the TF2 section alone not long back, with some numpties in the squad FPS section?

ilike2spin

RLM

3 things stopping me atm, I want to play in a team and I don’t have one, I want to sit with the TF2 lot as I can’t imagine anything worse than getting sat by yourself for a whole weekend and I’m not sure about travel.

Travel is my problem to sort but whats the best way of sorting the other 2?

bertoman

BLLB

Quoted from ilike2spin

3 things stopping me atm, I want to play in a team and I don’t have one, I want to sit with the TF2 lot as I can’t imagine anything worse than getting sat by yourself for a whole weekend and I’m not sure about travel.

1. 15 weeks to get a team. Go figure
2. Ask Tapley, I’m sure you and other clanless joes can get in the tf2 tent….

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Getting a team is easy. Just say you’re making a team, and people will flock towards you. + you can always cherry pick some from the looking for a team thread. It’s easy, I did the same last time and had a full lineup within one day.

In the mean while i don’t have a team either, but you can just go sit down somewhere in the new area when the seat picker opens up, that’s what i’m doing at least.

Last edited by DeNeusbeer,

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

One thing stopping me atm.

Parents

*cries in a little corner*

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from ilike2spin

Be proactive and start messaging people/setup your own mix :> you’ll easily find others, people just cba to start mixes so theres plently looking :). You can sit in the tf2 tent! As long as you pay soon so its all gravy. And as for travel theres a trainstation literally 10 yards from Newbury Racecourse:).

Also i notice Knights have 3 players and are looking for 3 more slap them up in the thread/add them to steam! gogog

Quoted from dunc

I thought there was much more than “only” 350? didn’t we have 360 signed up in the TF2 section alone not long back, with some numpties in the squad FPS section?

I havnt included squadfps/other people. So im sure theres more but dont want to Guesstimate.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

ilike2spin

RLM

I paid just now, first lan, I’ll see you all there!

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from ilike2spin

woo! [img key=imgposter]http://www.cremosoft.com/websites/guestbooks/escape/img/smilies/happy.gif[/img]

dunc

infs
dp.

Quoted from ilike2spin

see my post in the mix/merc thread m8, there’s a team for you :)

Black_Bob

[DA]

Only 4 people behind cod in numbers atm, we need 5 sign ups asap!

Crunchy

Quoted from ilike2spin

post in the travel thread requesting a lift, there’ll be quite alot of us driving to lan and if your on the way + we haz space im sure someone can fit you in

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from Black_Bob

Only 4 people behind cod in numbers atm, we need 5 sign ups asap!

COD is the default group, so it also includes people that haven’t bothered changing their game.

Yoshi

vertex3

Quoted from Mole

[…]
COD is the default group, so it also includes people that haven’t bothered changing their game.

Bit silly, it should start with ‘other games’ as default imo!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »