Forum

I40 THE LAST CALL FOR PLAYERS TO SIGN UP FOR EPIC LAN! :-)

Created 10th May 2010 @ 22:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Black_Bob

[DA]

Thats a dam good point, I was classed as cod4 @ i36!

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

does anyone know the best/cheapest way to get a train ticket to newbury, im planing to arrive the early bird day.
any help will be greatly thanked as i dont think ill get a lift sADFACE

Squeak

Quoted from Atkins

does anyone know the best/cheapest way to get a train ticket to newbury, im planing to arrive the early bird day.
any help will be greatly thanked as i dont think ill get a lift sADFACE

Book as early as possible.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

http://www.thetrainline.com I always book my tickets on there, but there’s a few sites that run off the same system which are cool too but I find their interface a bit better.

I normally book around a month in advance, I think they can go up in price sometime after that but I normally don’t notice until about a week before (also ~month gives time for tickets to come incase post fail!) and reserved seats are more likely to be given on longer distance trains.

Try be flexible – normally the cheapest tickets are later at night (and the services are a lot quieter too). I arrived at i39 at 1am for about £40 cheaper one-way than going anytime earlier. If you do find late tickets, you might have to send a ticket to multiplay so someone will be around to check you in.

Yoshi

vertex3

Quoted from Black_Bob

Thats a dam good point, I was classed as cod4 @ i36!

Don’t admit it!

kuma

if anyone can lift me from london i might go

im not a rapist i swear

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from kuma

if anyone can lift me from london i might go

im not a rapist i swear

train from paddington… like 2 hours maaaaaan :)

caliban

fail

will be there :>

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

train from paddington… like 2 hours maaaaaan :)

only takes around 45 mins if I recall.

There’s a few of us meeting up at Euston Kuma if you wanna come along with us, if you’re unsure what train to get etc.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

i wanna goooo!!!

kuma

Quoted from rtan

[…]

There’s a few of us meeting up at Euston Kuma if you wanna come along with us, if you’re unsure what train to get etc.

that would be seriously cool, its just my computer is massive. how are you all taking yours?

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from kuma

[…]

that would be seriously cool, its just my computer is massive. how are you all taking yours?

Suitcase mainly I think, there’s 3 of us coming down from Scotland and meeting a couple of the london lads at Euston. Just buy yourself a massive suitcase with wheels and you’ll be sorted :D

randa

Quoted from rtan

[…]

Its going to take me an hour and a half to drive from eastbourne. dont see how the train can take 45mins

Edd

T2P

Quoted from randa

[…]

Its going to take me an hour and a half to drive from eastbourne. dont see how the train can take 45mins

because the train is directly there and the road goes up to london and across :P

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from randa

[…]

train takes longer, takes me like 30mins to get to Slough, so must be another 40+ mins to newbury :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »