Forum

[HUD] Ell's HUD (4.8)

Created 15th August 2011 @ 04:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »

Leif

Quoted from ell

[…]
Done. I’ll make this accessible to everyone else when it’s been tested. I only made it for two resolutions but the changes can easily be applied to scoreboards of other resolutions by copying the ServerLabel and LocalPlayerStatsPanel entities.

Scoreboard 600 http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6323/bashscoreboard600.png
Scoreboard 480 http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3743/bashscoreboard480.png

Now this HUD is perfect :D

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Custom Crosshairs V2 is up. It is are essentially the same as V1, except now it comes with a comprehensive PDF manual.

Wings
Small Cross
Large Cross
Small Fairy
Large Fairy

I’ve also uploaded Bash’s personal scoreboard with kill and death numbers (He plays at 640×480).

Bash’s Scoreboard 600
Bash’s Scoreboard 480

You can download them both here

redou

PyRo|GEN

Sorry, i’m missing something or ? I checked some pages, your website but I don’t find any about installing the score board.

And by looking at the folder, any way to have the scoreboard if i’m playing over 1280 resolution?

Thanks for the help, but if there’s no way to get a scoreboard imma going for another hud, even if I find the hud really cool and by far one of the best i’ve ever tried. :/

ShaNo

add please complete files ClientScheme.res and hudlayout.res with Custum Crosshair

thx.

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from redou

I checked some pages, your website but I don’t find any about installing the score board.

Instructions on how to install the scoreboard are in the file “MUST READ.PDF”, which comes with the HUD.

Quoted from redou

And by looking at the folder, any way to have the scoreboard if i’m playing over 1280 resolution?

I’m sure we can work something out. What resolution do you want?

Quoted from ShaNo

add please complete files ClientScheme.res and hudlayout.res with Custum Crosshair

thx.

As of now it works with virtually any HUD out there. If I made those files for my HUD, surely someone would try to stick them into a different one. Branching out into multiple ways of setting it up would just add to the confusion and introduce a few new pitfalls. Copy-paste is pretty straightforward.

ShaNo

I have hands from an ass and it is impossible = (

redou

PyRo|GEN

I’m playing in 1440×900. Would be great to have a scoreboard. :D

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from redou

I’m playing in 1440×900. Would be great to have a scoreboard. :D

Sounds like you’ve confused vertical with horizontal, use ScoreBoard900.res from the Scoreboards folder.

ShaNo

Quoted from ShaNo

thx.

up.

=(

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from ShaNo

[…]

up.

=(

No.

ShaNo

Quoted from ell

[…]
No.

greedy person!

atrox_

WaAS?

Quoted from ShaNo

[…]

up.

=(

it’s really not hard

ShaNo

Quoted from atrox_

[…]

it’s really not hard

I tried and not one = 0 in center.

here also I ask about the help

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from ShaNo

[…]
I tried and not one = 0 in center.

here also I ask about the help

Ну да, добавь меня в друзья а я покажу тебя :)

Prozein

You will do loadout?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »