Forum

[HUD] Ell's HUD (4.8)

Created 15th August 2011 @ 04:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 14 Next »

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Prozein

You will do loadout?

You mean this screen, or possibly this? What would you want me to do with it?

Prozein

Ohh i mean class selection

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Prozein

Ohh i mean class selection

The short answer is no. I think this reply from the NA thread pretty much covers it:

“Valve change their conventions every once in a while, rendering the old HUD files useless. When you’re copying a file to the HUD directories you’re overriding the corresponding internal files. Therefore, if you want a reliable stabil and maintainable HUD, you should keep this set to a minimum. I’d like to discourage editing menus and use scripts in their place. I use the following:

Class selection: A separate key for switching to each class.

Build menu: A key associated with each building. Pressing the key brings out the building ready to be placed when it’s not built and destroys it when it is.

Disguse Menu: 9 keys for selecting a class. Two keys for disguising as the selected class belonging to the own and opposing team.

See my config for details.”

Prozein

Okey.Can you add scoreboard with kills and deaths for 1680×1050 resolution?

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Prozein

Okey.Can you add scoreboard with kills and deaths for 1680×1050 resolution?

I won’t make any more KD scoreboards, but you can copy the ServerLabel and LocalPlayerStatsPanel entities from Bash’s scoreboard to your own and get one just like it for your resolution. Should be doable in a couple of minutes.

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Some Highlander Pictures:

Payload (Photoshopped)
Payload Race (Photoshopped)
Highlander Scoreboard (in-game)

Leif

Looks very cool, great job!

BTW, which parameters should I change to Bash’s scoreboard to see kills and death for my 1080 res?

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Leif

BTW, which parameters should I change to Bash’s scoreboard to see kills and death for my 1080 res?

It says in the atteched PDF, but it’s a bit fuzzy. You need to replace the ServerLabel and LocalPlayerStatsPanel in your scoreboard with those from Bash’s.

IPZIE

SUAVE

ohh nvm just saw your not doing any custom scoreboards anymore

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

V3 Available soon
6on6/Highlander scoreboards switchable with cl_hud_minmode [0,1]
Payload and PLR
CTF changes
Color changes
Various tweaks and fixes

V3 Pictures
Target IDs
Scores
Scores Highlander
Spec GUI
Death Notices
Health
Dmg Nums
Demoman
Payload
PLR

izaak²²

This hud looks great, but I was just wondering why you don’t like having information like Kills, Deaths and Assists on there? Even just those 3 values wouldn’t add much extra clutter.

IPZIE

SUAVE

maybe cause they are not needed

izaak²²

They aren’t “Needed” but there isn’t actually a reason not to have them. Its personal preference :P if someone made a 768 scoreboard with K/D it’d be fantastic

ouch

best hud of the universe

Leif

With Highlander support, this HUD is magnific. For some reasons I liked more the colors in V2 but these look fines too.
And yeah, having death kills and assists by deafult for each resolution would be perfect ’cause even making small changes to bash’ scoreboard to make it suit to your resolution it’s not easy if you don’t know the basics.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 14 Next »