Forum

[HUD] Garm3nHUD v010 2013-10-31

Created 18th February 2011 @ 23:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 80 81 82 ... 92 Next »

Kaneco

Wow, really?

You guys completly miss the point… HUD are not a pissing contest, the more variety and collaboration the better, after all everyone has different tastes, even if there are 2 huds 90% identic and one of them has a particularity I prefer I will use that one because I feel more confortable with it…

People get butthurt so easily, of course there will be influences from other huds, and even if there aren’t it shouldn’t matter anyway…

If I were to create my perfect hud I would obviously gather influences and elements from most of the main huds out there, so the more variety and exchange of ideas or elements between huds, the better for me.

Skully

You all happy now?

Skyride

DUCS

Chippy fucking grow up. It’s a fucking menu. Yes it looks pretty, but it’s a menu, no one fucking cares. I look at the menu for about 10 seconds while I paste a connect into console or find a server on my favorites.

If you think that’s justification for getting pissed then m0re should be sueing the shit out of 80% of the hud makers in TF2 right now.

byte

Wow you people really do clutch up at straws, it’s not the same, same template, different format. Whether he intended for it to be similar/look similar is irrelevant lol…

Why are you ppl whining about such a small/minor detail ?

Wouldn’t it of been better in all the time you lot have been bitching to create your own HUD? :D Or create a new mainmenu.res yourself? :)

Cheers

Byte

Un amour de Swann

Quoted from chipstalaizah

Whether Garm3n had seen my screenshot prior to making his version of it, I can never be sure of and if that TRULY is the case… Then in that case I apologive (sic) sincerely for starting this massive shitstorm, which for some weird reasons always happen within the TF2 community as soon as someones feelings have a remote chance of being touched.

Fun fact: Now that you seemingly have realised that you have no evidence for your blatant accusation and consider chance as cause of the similarities, it emerges that you, rather than Garm3n, have been the one whose “feelings have been touched”. Ouch.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

the HUD community man. People loose kidneys in here.

LaMqTa

fenneks

:////

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from quartz

Why don’t we all just chill and enjoy the community work every HUD maker is doing? :)

feeling

ist doof

Your VIP-KTC version is pretty much my dream hud but when I’m on MGE the chatbox is too high for me: http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=2012-10-22_00003moq9j.jpg

Can you tell me how to move it to the middle left side of the screen please?

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from feeling

Your VIP-KTC version is pretty much my dream hud but when I’m on MGE the chatbox is too high for me: http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=2012-10-22_00003moq9j.jpg

Can you tell me how to move it to the middle left side of the screen please?

Quoted from T0m

[…]

delete basechat in the ui folder

feeling

ist doof

Thanks T0m but I don’t mean the default position (left bottom corner) because it’s over the health then. I mean the middle between default and VIP-KTC.

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from feeling

Thanks T0m but I don’t mean the default position (left bottom corner) because it’s over the health then. I mean the middle between default and VIP-KTC.

restore the basechat file and change the y-pos value to get it lower.

feeling

ist doof

I set it to 200, works well for me. Thank you very much!

crouton

LEGO

Holy fucking shit did you guys drive garm3n away?
Fuck you.

Also, all HUDs derive off all other HUDs.

Death

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 80 81 82 ... 92 Next »