Forum

[HUD] broeselhud // version 2.9

Created 25th July 2010 @ 20:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 73 Next »

broesel

LAME

Quoted from ch3rry_

– Add an option I guess for a custom game menu where like PVHUD you can switch from the 6v6 scoreboard to 12v12 scoreboard and of course so we don’t have to look at the ugly Mac menu.

lol, people still think that povohat worked out something great with that menu :X it was kinda like the cheapest thing ever as it simply switched between minmode 1 and 0 – it doesnt switch out the files or something like that :/

my HUD already switches some things with minmode 1/0, so I’d have to make 2 seperate HUDs for this to work like intended :|
Quoted from ch3rry_

– Add an option where in cl_hud_minmode 1, you can add an HP cross next to the HP numbers, the idea is taken from oxideHUD.

yeah, maybe gonna try that one :)

Make the damn CP point icons bigger!!

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Panic of the Undead

Make the damn CP point icons bigger!!

Already made the size 175% of the current size in my edit of this HUD ;)

Martn

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Already made the size 175% of the current size in my edit of this HUD ;)

You should send your special version to Team Dignitas.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Martn

[…]

You should send your special version to Team Dignitas.

lol

broesel

LAME

Hey, anyone here who’d miss the new loading screen? :D

Martn

Quoted from broesel

Nope.avi

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from broesel

lol no

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

Today I reinstalled Windows XP x86 SP3. I redownloaded the game and tried to reinstall Broesed HUD. When I tried to copy the Surface font into Windows/Fonts I got this error that says something like “Unable to install the font. It might be corrupted”. I didn’t get this before, on a Windows XP x64 SP2. Does anyone know how can I get this fixed?

broesel

LAME

Quoted from punct

Today I reinstalled Windows XP x86 SP3. I redownloaded the game and tried to reinstall Broesed HUD. When I tried to copy the Surface font into Windows/Fonts I got this error that says something like “Unable to install the font. It might be corrupted”. I didn’t get this before, on a Windows XP x64 SP2. Does anyone know how can I get this fixed?

there’s a fix for that somewhere on the microsoft-site iirc

you don’t need to install the font, btw ;)

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

If I don’t install it I get this weird font, shown in the picture: http://i53.tinypic.com/i2pusx.jpg

Also, thanks for your reply. I will try to find a fix on Microsoft’s site.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from punct

If I don’t install it I get this weird font, shown in the picture: http://i53.tinypic.com/i2pusx.jpg

That’s the default Source font that happens when it can’t find a font, or you don’t specify one. For the record, you don’t have to install it, it will look in your /resource/ directory for fonts, as long as they are preloaded in clienscheme.res.

Lj

pH.

I have to use “hud_reloadscheme” every time I join a server due to some “%killername%” etc. errors. This isn’t a massive problem but could you fix it next update.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from punct

I will try to find a fix on Microsoft’s site.

hm I was pretty sure I found a fix for that on the microsoft support-site back when I used XP and had that problem aswell – well, apparently it’s related to nvidia drivers and Microsoft does NOT provide a fix for it:

A simply registry entry will resolve the issue in WinXP (the issue doesn’t occur in Vista).To resolve the problem, do the following:

Open the registry editor (regedit)

Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEM –> CurrentControlSetControlSession ManagerMemory Management

Add a new REG_DWORD entry called SessionImageSize with a value (decimal) of 20

Reboot

The Type 1 fonts should now open/install without any problems.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Lj

I have to use “hud_reloadscheme” every time I join a server due to some “%killername%” etc. errors. This isn’t a massive problem but could you fix it next update.

can’t reproduce that :/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 73 Next »