Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 73 Next »

Spira

Whats wrong with default hud..

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

Quoted from Spira

Apart from it being chunky; doesn’t display friendly’s health as a number; doesn’t display your killer’s health as a number in the killcam; has the ubercharged meter in the corner where Steam Friends decides to pop up and so blocks how much uber you have and the corner is just an awkward place to put it anyway — just to name some (Medic specific) problems with the default HuD.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Spira

if you genuinely don’t know then what you’re doing on this site i don’t know.

Archy

guru
G-Yoda

Quoted from octochris

[…]

if you genuinely don’t know then what you’re doing on this site i don’t know.

I think the best idea would be for you to add Chris here to your steam friends, hell proly be more than happy to explain it to you.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Archy

[…]

I think the best idea would be for you to add Chris here to your steam friends, hell proly be more than happy to explain it to you.

lol no.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Spira

“Oh I have a flamethrower viewmodel. Am I playing soldier? Let me check..”
© Oxy

Heffron

8{
.:ne:.

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

© Oxy

Even though he was being sarcastic then, Oxy is probably the only person who could actually make that mistake :P

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

© Oxy

lol, gotta love the picture just to remind you what class your playing :D

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

Quoted from Oxy

[…]

lol, gotta love the picture just to remind you what class your playing :D

Spike is actually quite forgetful.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that were the case. :P

Spira

Quoted from Archy

[…]

I added him 17 times now and my friends request keeps disappearing. Must be a steam bug?

Reload

BiG
BiG

Quoted from Spira

[…]

I added him 17 times now and my friends request keeps disappearing. Must be a steam bug?

Yes it is. Keep trying

octochris

(0v0)

Will install the new version later, hope it’s not changed too much other than the improvements! :)

AnimaL

ty, still the best medic hud out there

ch3rry_

F.A.W.♥

Hi broesel.

I have some suggestions, if you’re interested :)

– Add an option I guess for a custom game menu where like PVHUD you can switch from the 6v6 scoreboard to 12v12 scoreboard and of course so we don’t have to look at the ugly Mac menu.
– Add an option where in cl_hud_minmode 1, you can add an HP cross next to the HP numbers, the idea is taken from oxideHUD.

Thanks.

Martn

I turned my uber meter red in the config according to the help file, but now everytime i have to charge and use a uber first to let it turn red when i start playing tf2.

Plx help/fix.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 73 Next »