Forum

TF2 Update - 29/04

Created 29th April 2010 @ 01:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 Next »

Wobblit

Quoted from Abhorrence

[…]
They are visibly hidden using tags. You can only “see” the links if you view page’s source, otherwise, its invisible whilst browsing. Not sure the point of those, though.

Just using your TAB key to cycle through the links in the page also shows them, if you don’t want to look at the source.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

ROFL have anyone spotted the cs joke?
http://www.teamfortress.com/119/
Scroll to soldier with medals; look to the right. Vertical text.

“For the record you couldn’t have done it without us either – Without us you’d still be running around in de_dust. Just saying”

Josh

ez
LEGO

Quoted from Sir Remix

ROFL have anyone spotted the cs joke?
http://www.teamfortress.com/119/
Scroll to soldier with medals; look to the right. Vertical text.

“For the record you couldn’t have done it without us either – Without us you’d still be running around in de_dust. Just saying”

Never saw that first time i looked at it

Traxantic

TLR

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii278/Traxantic/cp_orange_x0005.jpg

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Traxantic

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii278/Traxantic/cp_orange_x0005.jpg

haha nice use of tellies :)

Rele

Valve should add a sv_cheats cvar that allows engies to build infinite buildings so people on private servers can continue doing this epic stuff :D

Last edited by Rele,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Rele

Valve should add a sv_cheats cvar that allows engies to build infinite buildings so people on private servers can continue doing this epic stuff :D

You can easily do it, I’ve actually had a mix before on a server modified so that you could build up to 200 sentries and it took 1 metal to build and upgrade them. Was funny to say the least.

If you have FTP access to your server, its quite easy. In the tf folder go to “scripts/objects.txt”. In it is all the settings regarding engi buildables. Time to build, Metal taken to build, maximum number per user, etc,,,

Oh also, you need to actually RESTART your server for those changes to take effect.

Last edited by Skyride,

octochris

(0v0)

edit: fuck you double posts

Last edited by octochris,

octochris

(0v0)

edit: fuck you double posts

Last edited by octochris,

nbik

ePrem

[-]April 30, 2010 – Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Team Fortress 2

Added further PropHunt mode support

Added a “SetCustomModelRotates” input, which will enable/disable whether the custom model should rotate yaw (enabled by default)

Added a “SetCustomModelVisibletoSelf” input, which will set whether or not the local player should see his own custom model

Fixed the Engineer being able to build more than 1 of each type of building

Fixed old Engineer build keybinds not working with the new system

Fixed a client crash on shutdown

Fixed the Gunboats not properly applying the damage reduction when Spectators are nearby

Fixed post-processing bug which could cause tone mapping to become stuck at highest setting

“Fixed the Gunboats not properly applying the damage reduction when Spectators are nearby”

lolwat

Rele

Quoted from nbik

[…]

“Fixed the Gunboats not properly applying the damage reduction when Spectators are nearby”

lolwat

Gunboats do not apply damage reduction if you hit another player that is not in your team. Spectators are technically players so if someone spectated you, the gunboats would bug out and not work.

nbik

ePrem

Yeah, I understood what that means, I meant like how could they make such a mistake :P

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

:D

Last edited by Sir Remix,

Randdalf

(0v0)

Quoted from nbik

Yeah, I understood what that means, I meant like how could they make such a mistake :P

Spectators are essentially invisible players with noclip, according to the engine. The gunboat code was changed so that it didn’t hurt the player more when team mates were about, and it hurt the player when opposition players were about. As spectators are also players, they acted the same as opposition players did.

I just re-read what you said, and I realised you weren’t… asking for what I just explained. Blah.

XO -

I hate this update the game is unplayable im lagging all the time

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 Next »