Forum

TF2 Update - 29/04

Created 29th April 2010 @ 01:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 14 Next »

Quoted from dauk

when someone will figure it out how ti increase fps , call me.

cl_increasefps 1

randa

P-REC isnt fixed for me.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from wpminnows

* Fixed Engineers & Spies being able to circumvent build restrictions.

build 2 -1
build 2 -2

NICE WORK NOT FIXING NEGATIVES, GABE.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

We have a working fix on our server now, thanks for forcing that on us. :)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Enef

We have a working fix on our server now, thanks for forcing that on us. :)

we weren’t doing it on your server, we made sure to pick a server where people weren’t pissed off :)

Last edited by octochris,

Ghent

Team

Cant even join a server without crashing now.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from octochris

[…]

we weren’t doing it on your server, we made sure to pick a server where people weren’t pissed off :)

I won’t name who was but quite a few names that are well known were ;)

People’s opinions on the Pyro/Heavy changes?

I love the Heavy changes, would like a little extra speed so he can actually get to mid at a decent pace but otherwise I’m happy.

Pyro changes though, eugh. Fire isn’t a threat anymore, and only the RoF increase ór minicrits on reflected projectiles was needed imo. Would prefer the RoF increase being reverted.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

The pyro got buffed in my opinion. Most kills against competent enemies all came from reflects, axtinguishers and shotgun/flaregun anyway. I predict minicrits on reflects getting nerfed, since it’s ridiculously powerful right now.
Heavy got a needed buff, only question is whether it’s enough.

Is anyone else unable to re-enter the game after alt-tabbing out?

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

engi update is epic…
damn you bastard admins for banning me!!!!

Reload

BiG
BiG

Same, I also think that the minicrits on reflected projectiles won’t be around for long.

Heavy got buffed too much in my opinion, they should’ve implemented one of the two speed changes, not both. Either speedbuff would’ve made a nice difference, but both just make him overpowered :)

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

great update, thanks

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

People’s opinions on the Pyro/Heavy changes?

I love the Heavy changes, would like a little extra speed so he can actually get to mid at a decent pace but otherwise I’m happy.

Pyro changes though, eugh. Fire isn’t a threat anymore, and only the RoF increase ór minicrits on reflected projectiles was needed imo. Would prefer the RoF increase being reverted.

i like the heavy changes except the rev-up speed, faster movement while revved means he’s slightly better vs projectiles and snipers and faster rev-down means he can retreat or change weapons without dying, but the rev-up speed just seems to make it so ambushing a heavy is less effective

i also like how the only part of pyro that took some skill was made easy so now i can say ‘pyro takes no skill’ and i’ll be right jajaja

Abhorrence

Quoted from Reload

[…]
Where are the secret pages on the update page? Couldn’t find them :o

They are visibly hidden using tags. You can only “see” the links if you view page’s source, otherwise, its invisible whilst browsing. Not sure the point of those, though.

Ched

.tony

Pyros are no more or less of a nuisance than they were before. I imagine most of them are going to try to constantly reflect rockets making them incredibly predictable. Although I do like the shift away from abusing afterburn.

You can’t stop afterburn from killing you but you can stop the pyro from reflecting crap into your face.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 14 Next »