Forum

[FB] vs eMg ... NA vs Eu - it's here!

Created 10th April 2010 @ 22:24

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 Next »

Defur

Quoted from focuz

Just that the overall crowd, the demos i’ve watched, and pretty much everything else on the Euro side is better than the NA side. Btw, I’m from Asia, so it’s a neutral here. :D

has there ever been any Asia vs NA?

which side is better there ?

hapha

Quoted from pyyyour

Did anyone record a STV of the Finnish vs coL game? People askin’ for it

I may have done but i cant be certain, you’re welcome to check though..
http://www.mediafire.com/?jmmzvdznjzo and if anything weird happens.. i was drunk

Last edited by hapha,

l l l

how can the euros be better if they got rolled on granary? Sure emg lost on badlands, but they almost tied it 4-4 in the end.

Last edited by l l l,

Bash

Just because you’re attacking last point doesn’t really mean you’re “about to tie it”, you know. Also, the game time is absolute and non-negotiable, the game ends at 30 minutes and anything but what the score says at that moment is irrelevant.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from l l l

how can the euros be better if they got rolled on granary? Sure emg lost on badlands, but they almost tied it 4-4 in the end.

Yeah, I’m glad this match finally settled which continent is better at tf2.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

First map was excellent, really worth watching…2nd map was a case of one team having a stronger gameplan on Granary, everytime the eMg solly jumped the medic he got him, I don’t think it was all so simple…needed distraction work, it was well co-ordinated but FB had a bad map. Game doesn’t prove anything though, the map scores were still 1-1 at the end of the day, though the more convincing win was for eMg.

Waiting for Diggy – CoL LAN.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

When you’re playing your first match with a 100ms ping, you’re not going to kill a buffed-and-gunboats-wearing soldier jumping on your medic.

There’s a reason you don’t see that awesome move in ETF2L games, no gunboats allowed.

Sekhel

Quoted from l l l

Yeah, because the 5th best team in europe playing against the nth best team in USA, with 100ms ping, one time, in 2 maps, really decides for eternity and without doubt who is better…

Put dignitas, tcm, pwr idk and USA top 4 teams on a lan and then you can say who is better….

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from l l l

It doesn’t, it was just for fun. :)

pyyyour

hapha thank for the STV

and for the record I was healing Vallone on purpose to make him feel comfortable, we were hoping he never uncloaked and came for a ride with us.

Last edited by pyyyour,

pyyyour

coL vs PwR Mix

STV demos (gullywash is missing)

http://www.complexitygaming.com/index.php?c=file&id=1087

franco

Only an American can see a draw as a win. Typical.

Largos^

PRO

Quoted from Arie

When you’re playing your first match with a 100ms ping, you’re not going to kill a buffed-and-gunboats-wearing soldier jumping on your medic.

There’s a reason you don’t see that awesome move in ETF2L games, no gunboats allowed.

???

Gunboats don’t change the physics engine. Sollys were getting buffs and doing double rocket jumps like that long before Valve released them.

The ping issue I concede though :-)

Last edited by Largos^,

Quoted from Largos^

[…]

???

Gunboats don’t change the physics engine. Sollys were getting buffs and doing double rocket jumps like that long before Valve released them.

The ping issue I concede though :-)

They do reduce 120 selfdamage to only 20 though :D

l l l

Do realize emg might be maybe the 7th best team in na because they jus hit invite. I’ve ne ver said the win meant everything, but some Asian player just said the euros were more organized? Plus the leading demo of emg had more ping than exfane. I don’t even like emg, I liked fb better.

Last edited by l l l,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 Next »