Forum

TPlay boX? MidAir Pro Duel Server [New IP]

Created 8th April 2010 @ 13:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 17 Next »

dannye

cb.

It would be great if server map restarted more often, cause it stays there for about 2 days & then it’s unplayable because of warping.

Reload

BiG
BiG

Quoted from Mike

[…]

WUINTUPLE WOOP WOOP

:( Next time I’ll win :P

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from dannye

It would be great if server map restarted more often, cause it stays there for about 2 days & then it’s unplayable because of warping.

Yeah. Needs to be rebooted more often. Just tried to play on it, but its really horrible. Rockets keep going through people.

Ijantis

3 or 4 hour timelimit until map change?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Can going spec from a game not drop points?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

can we turn ranks off? that’s all people play or care for, people will complain and QQ if someone isn’t playing right, leave if they are about to lose, or try and get points from afk’ers

:/

f0rce

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

can we turn ranks off? that’s all people play or care for, people will complain and QQ if someone isn’t playing right, leave if they are about to lose, or try and get points from afk’ers

:/

this.

though then you can’t really search for a matchup

Cobby

-9m-

Guys, I have a proposal fo you all

What would your opinion be if we merged the boX? kAmmomod server and the boX? Midair server together. This could be done by upping the server slots to 20, and increasing the amount of arenas on the map so that some are midair, and some are normal duels (with buffed health)

Pros:
Easier to get a normal kammomod duel
Cheaper for boX? :)
More server slots

Cons:
Bigger map to download
Longer queues for popular arenas

Let me know your thoughts

Last edited by Cobby,

Josh

ez
LEGO

Would be good, just post the map in fpsbanana so we get it nice and quick and no need to dl it in-game

I think it would be a good idea. But do me a favour and remove this stupid “Regular”-Arena. Instead put one more Turris. Regular is empy all the time, while ppl wait for Turris 1 and 2…

ty :)

Sounds fine to me, I hardly play kAmmomod anymore because the Mid-Air mod is just so much better.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Barely see anyone playing on kAmmomod, so as I’d love to play there regularly, this one seems like a reasonable idea for me.

Memento Mori

Don’t bother with the ammomod

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Keep ammomod :(

Midair for show, ammomod for dough

Cobby

-9m-

Quoted from Admirable

Keep ammomod :(

Midair for show, ammomod for dough

It’s just the ammomod is hardly every used. If they were on the same server, people might be more willing to have a quick game of kammomod

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 17 Next »