Forum

TPlay boX? MidAir Pro Duel Server [New IP]

Created 8th April 2010 @ 13:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 Next »

The Beau

DStM

Just wanted to say thank you to box? for such a great server and for doing all the work behind it, the end result is excellent.

Agree with Koetje about people employing rather boring tactics for a higher number next to their name.

Otenali

dSp\'

srly can u removed the point system ? Some moron don’t understand it’s a training area and just play to gain them pts and lame (waiting, rage, insult ect…) when they lose :/ . i know it’s a good idea to know the lvl’s player but it’s horrible to play against asshole.

Otenali

dSp\'

And ban mike ze cheaterz plizz

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Quoted from The Beau

Just wanted to say thank you to box? for such a great server and for doing all the work behind it, the end result is excellent.

Agree with Koetje about people employing rather boring tactics for a higher number next to their name.

i thank empathy for losing to box at lan so they can provide us with their awesome servers!

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Quoted from baerbel

[…]

i thank empathy for losing to box at lan so they can provide us with their awesome servers!

Yeah cheers for spawning camping us for like 3 mins and forgetting to cap the points :D

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Oh man, I finally get myself above 1400 so I wasn’t the lowest there and now it was for nothing!

Least I can no longer look at names of clans and decide not to play then in fear :D

RareSpycrab

nvm useless post :(

Last edited by RareSpycrab,

Cobby

-9m-

We are currently trialling a demoman arena on this server. It has taken the place of the Low Skill arena, so is on a Turris arena. Feedback would be appreciated, so just post it all in this thread. It is possible we may change the arena that the demoman is allowed in, i.e. granary mid, depending on feedback

flushy

P.O.P

yay i can beat baerbel at solly AND demo now!!!!

baerbel

trick17
trick17

in y000r dreamz! lololol

TKR

awesome

Reload

BiG
BiG

New demoman arenas are cool :) I did notice a lot of airshots not being counted (when being near the ground, but definitely not on the ground/crate) in the Granary arena, usually when you hit someone on the feet. Also I think I lost a point for getting hit by an exploding roller when I was in the air, was a bit weird. Other than that it’s fun to play :)

MARIANO

Cobby, add in the first post a link to the kAmmomod plugin on Allied Moders forums. Let people report problems and bugs to the author of this plugin:

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=103672

Last edited by MARIANO,

sKaz

KP

could you please open 1 new server located in german? or france?

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Reload

New demoman arenas are cool :) I did notice a lot of airshots not being counted (when being near the ground, but definitely not on the ground/crate) in the Granary arena, usually when you hit someone on the feet. Also I think I lost a point for getting hit by an exploding roller when I was in the air, was a bit weird. Other than that it’s fun to play :)

WUINTUPLE WOOP WOOP

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 Next »