CotC

is the esportsheaven site down? I cant seem to get on it :S

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Sebb

[…]

Teams like to play early…
and we start to play if we are lucky at 20CET….
some days at 20.30 or even later….

We do not want prices…. as soon as there is money to win there are cheaters aswell, who are trying, no matter what, to win it.
That easy.
CSS and so on is full of cheaters cause you can win sth there does not matter what.

Thanks for making the game more challenging…
Those fucking aimbotless scouts suck ass without retarded aimbot thing there (same for me but HEY I AM HAPPY WITH IT. Tf2 makes fun even without steamroling everything). Anyway, play your cup be happy…. and win your 3million headsets oh ofc try to use 2 at the same time … what a useless cup.

-> my oppinion not the once of the team ;)

Any chance I can have a smoke of whatever you’ve got mate? It looks pretty awesome!

Quoted from dougiie

is the esportsheaven site down? I cant seem to get on it :S

Yeah, seems like it :[

Last edited by d2m,

Sebb

IsF

Quoted from d2m

[…]

Any chance I can have a smoke of whatever you’ve got mate? It looks pretty awesome

and i thought i was writing english, damm.
do not care about that, i am just trolling around…

jason

PHX

Quoted from Sebb

[…]

and i thought i was writing english, damm.
do not care about that, i am just trolling around…

You don’t say?

and the esports site is back up to full capacity again.

wpminnows

[PG]

shouldn’t it be starting now

there’s still some empty slots and unapproved teams

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

jeah doing such a big tournament is epic win cos you wont get raped in the first round by a div2+ team like the 3 last cups :D

Randdalf

(0v0)

The set of matches on the 18th look, and should be epic.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Day 1 roundup: http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=news&action=view&news_id=131

FADe

Seen some excellent games in the first 3 rounds! The next play day is really going to throw up some shit hot games! Glad cc have done well, any team that takes a temporary knock on the head skill level wise by taking on noobs and helping them develop deserves to do well in my opinion. Good job guys!
Hope nvc can cast cover a few of the nice looking games on day2!

Last edited by FADe,

psunfragga

cc//

thanks for the kind support :)

r1k

Syn

Quoted from FADe

Seen some excellent games in the first 3 rounds! The next play day is really going to throw up some shit hot games! Glad cc have done well, any team that takes a temporary knock on the head skill level wise by taking on noobs and helping them develop deserves to do well in my opinion. Good job guys!
Hope nvc can cast cover a few of the nice looking games on day2!

+1

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from FADe

Glad cc have done well, any team that takes a temporary knock on the head skill level wise by taking on noobs and helping them develop deserves to do well in my opinion. Good job guys!

Surely rockit deserved it more then , considering the amount of new players that have joined them from lower divisions. But im sure crack clan are helping retshock develop alot :DD

FADe

ahhh, Only just started regularly reading the forums and any news pieces about the scene. I wasn’t aware that’s how rockit! operated, fair to them then! But surely their pie was getting into div1 – an amazing achievement. I just think it’s great for the guys in cc who were probably just starting out in a random pub 4-10months ago actually got the chance to square up to a team in the top div and got to taste a little bit of success. I reckon it’s healthy for scene that cc are continuing to mimic teams like rockit!’s stance on recruitment and hopefully, the latest generation of new players in the lower divisions who are working hard on improving their game will see there are teams willing to invest in them. Once you get players fast tracking their way to div1,2 or 3 in a matter of months it’s only going to help bolster the skill ceiling of the game in the future.

Last edited by FADe,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from FADe

ahhh, Only just started regularly reading the forums and any news pieces about the scene. I wasn’t aware that’s how rockit! operated, fair to them then! But surely their pie was getting into div1 – an amazing achievement. I just think it’s great for the guys in cc who were probably just starting out in a random pub 4-10months ago actually got the chance to square up to a team in the top div and got to taste a little bit of success. I reckon it’s healthy for scene that cc are continuing to mimic teams like rockit!’s stance on recruitment and hopefully, the latest generation of new players in the lower divisions who are working hard on improving their game will see there are teams willing to invest in them. Once you get players fast tracking their way to div1,2 or 3 in a matter of months it’s only going to help bolster the skill ceiling of the game in the future.

stop being so nice! ;(

Slick

Epsilon

I realize last night that we didnt fill up the esh cup???? How the hell is that possible, we have a shitloads of teams… we have esh giving us alot of support and giving us serious opportunities, and we cant get those 128 signups? FFS! Come on lads

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »