Forum

ESH: ASRock Challenge

Created 5th February 2010 @ 11:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »

longas

Quoted from Slick

I realize last night that we didnt fill up the esh cup???? How the hell is that possible, we have a shitloads of teams… we have esh giving us alot of support and giving us serious opportunities, and we cant get those 128 signups? FFS! Come on lads

+1

SfynX

T2P

i think weve signed up (pritty sure) but then again people may not have time to put more hours into playing these tourny, since etf2l/esl/asrock and the others that are going on will take up alot of time and prep.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Slick

I realize last night that we didnt fill up the esh cup???? How the hell is that possible, we have a shitloads of teams… we have esh giving us alot of support and giving us serious opportunities, and we cant get those 128 signups? FFS! Come on lads

See the previous pages and the requests for teams to add themselves being ignored by the selfish players amongst us. I can understand that some Div5-6 teams don’t want to enter because they’re afraid of getting rolled in 10mins, which is fair enough.

It really doesn’t take a lot to look at it from another viewpoint though…you have the opportunity to play against some of the best sides in Europe, and you can learn a lot from them tactically. Just think about it next time guys, instead of being afraid to play.

The 64 team cup will likely be full by the end of today :)

jason

PHX

Quoted from d2m

[…]I can understand that some Div5-6 teams don’t want to enter because they’re afraid of getting rolled in 10mins, which is fair enough.

The 64 team cup will likely be full by the end of today :)

Is it though? We were fairly comprehensively beaten in 23 minutes, but it was only 23 minutes out of our day (plus all the time waiting for disconnections etc.)
Scotland turn up for the football world cup (when we qualify) despite never having a chance at winning – it’s taking part that counts – finding 12 teams out of the 260 div 4-6 teams should have been a breeze.

I’ll not register for the 64 team cup as it shouldn’t need div 6 shitnerds to boost its numbers, but rest assured that if it does we’ll be there.

wpminnows

[PG]

i think we signed up but weren’t approved or something

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from wpminnows

i think we signed up but weren’t approved or something

Missing STEAM IDs afaik

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from jason

[…]
Is it though? We were fairly comprehensively beaten in 23 minutes, but it was only 23 minutes out of our day (plus all the time waiting for disconnections etc.)
Scotland turn up for the football world cup (when we qualify) despite never having a chance at winning – it’s taking part that

Exactly 10-20mins out of your day if you lose isn’t a huge deal. I think playing against a top side is far more exciting and a better learning experience than playing another team in your division.

I like PHX :D

bpf

rockit

you should also keep in mind that tf2 teams consist of 6 players while css/cod teams only need 5, so nevertheless tf2 had the most players involved in their cups :P

Quoted from jason

[…]

I’ll not register for the 64 team cup as it shouldn’t need div 6 shitnerds to boost its numbers, but rest assured that if it does we’ll be there.

We’re div 5 shitnerds and we signed up :D

Black_Bob

[DA]

:D we sign up to these cups even without our div 6 side and just bring our pub stars along!

Last edited by Black_Bob,

BvD

flowerpower/

Quoted from FADe

Seen some excellent games in the first 3 rounds! The next play day is really going to throw up some shit hot games! Glad cc have done well, any team that takes a temporary knock on the head skill level wise by taking on noobs and helping them develop deserves to do well in my opinion. Good job guys!
Hope nvc can cast cover a few of the nice looking games on day2!

Thanks man :) Indeed, we recruited Rocky and Tom Tailor, both new to the scene.

firerain

Quoted from Sebb

[…]

Teams like to play early…
and we start to play if we are lucky at 20CET….
some days at 20.30 or even later….

We do not want prices…. as soon as there is money to win there are cheaters aswell, who are trying, no matter what, to win it.
That easy.
CSS and so on is full of cheaters cause you can win sth there does not matter what.

Thanks for making the game more challenging…
Those fucking aimbotless scouts suck ass without retarded aimbot thing there (same for me but HEY I AM HAPPY WITH IT. Tf2 makes fun even without steamroling everything). Anyway, play your cup be happy…. and win your 3million headsets oh ofc try to use 2 at the same time … what a useless cup.

-> my oppinion not the once of the team ;)

retard of the month award pls

skinnie

TCM

the final will be this sunday 21.15cet btw, Dignitas vs TCM-gaming

http://www.cadred.org/Live/Matches/Match/93457/

stv ip etc will be announced tomorrow

skinnie

TCM

*bump*
http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=news&action=view&news_id=138

skinnie

TCM