Forum

New TF2 DM Server

Created 31st January 2010 @ 18:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

Destrutor

Alright, everything is working apart from one bug I know of, updating op to have IP in it.

Assault Marine Sigh

awesome, ill give it a shot :)

Quoted from saiboat

[…]
i feel you mate but if you see a running dm server which has gravel on please tell me. at the moment it crashes as soon as i put it on. somehow something is failing with tf2dm and that map at the moment :(

I believe the GoV DM server has gravelpit in its rotation. ip is 194.177.96.192:27065

minimoose

Quoted from Destrutor

[…]

Thats what I get when I type that in, apart from that I don’t know how to change cfg’s that are installed on multiplay. I could probably do it on gameservers, but multiplay are weird and have everything there in a gui. You just click on the mod you want and hit install, which is what I did…

EDIT – Everything works now, apart from the mapvote. Also, are you supposed to get full hp and ammo on a kill, or is that just something that the r@ts clan have done personally to their server?

rats have done it themselves, I guess there are plugins for it though.

Just do health on kill if you want to do one at all, giving ammo just encourages spam. I say this because when I compare rats to pingtimeout I find rats has a lot more spam, maybe that’s just the people who play on it though.

Last edited by minimoose,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5