Forum

TF2lobby opens to the public

Created 19th January 2010 @ 20:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 18 Next »

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from John-a-tron

One feature that would be useful would be to get subbed players added into the post match summary. I played with a sub who deserved extra karma and also a match where our sub deserved no karma because he failed to show up.

Apologies if this has already been suggested.

+1

Have had a few minor problems with tf2lobby and google chrome. You can’t see the green ticks for who had readied up and you can’t create a lobby, it just gets stuck on ‘configuring server please wait’ even after a refresh. Great system though, love playing the :ne: server with !mumble support!

John-a-tron

vertex3

Quoted from CUBE

Have had a few minor problems with tf2lobby and google chrome. You can’t see the green ticks for who had readied up and you can’t create a lobby, it just gets stuck on ‘configuring server please wait’ even after a refresh. Great system though, love playing the :ne: server with !mumble support!

I’m using chrome and I have neither of those problems…

Bury.

internecine

I can’t see people’s ready up either and I have chrome.

frymaster

Quoted from M24_

everytime i join a lobby… it says “done but with errors on page”. it shows noone on any teams, and i can’t select my class or view the gamepley rukes. I’m on internet explorer, anyone have any ideas?

what version? working fine with ie8 here

Vince

BiG

My game crashes as soon as the match starts on some of the servers, and if I reconnect, it crashes again, haven’t found out why yet. I’m using the community hud, if that makes any difference, but it also crashes with the flame hud installed.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from CUBE

Great system though, love playing the :ne: server with !mumble support!

Our tech guys rule the world, first the ‘Eve’ mumble relay bot for STV watching with delayed comms and now they get this sorted too. All hail Humbug, Ryan, Frymaster and Fruitbat as the future rulers of us all!!!!

For those what do care, just type !mumble in chat to be connected to our mumble server, the tf2lobby channel and even the correct colour for your team too.

tf2lobby rocks still btw.

humbug

@monkeh.. just a little thing.. as much as i would love to take even a little credit for the mumble bot, it’s purely frymasters work with a little help from fruitbat.

frymaster

also lifeless is a tech guy too :P

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

would be nice if you have ready up
that you dont get the audio mess “time to fight” every time a 12th player joined
I’m annoyed of it, when waiting for a medic to hear every 15 sec this mess

Pyle

I had a great time yesterday during lobby matches.. It works great ! I would only love to see some higher skill in these lobby matches.

ambra

could anyone please enlight me with a few lines about how possibly can anything like this be good?

Ino

dp.
dp.

Ambra it’s good for people who enjoy TF2 :D

Also playing Highlander as Sniper and dominating the other team is a hell lot of fun.

Pyle

Quoted from ambra

could anyone please enlight me with a few lines about how possibly can anything like this be good?

It’s just brilliant…. It’s fun to play with other people now and then and it works way easier then pickup or creating a mix yourself. So for me, whenever FB Green doesnt play I find this an easy way of finding myself some entertaining matches. But it’s like I said before: The lobby’s need more skilled players tbh.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

It’s like Pickups in IRC but better, because fuck IRC.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 18 Next »