Forum

TF2lobby opens to the public

Created 19th January 2010 @ 20:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 18 Next »

Destrutor

If people want, I can give you an 8 slot mumble server to use while playing on here. I have it with my turris server, but my clan allready has a mumble server. If people want it, I’ll post the info here.

M24_

everytime i join a lobby… it says “done but with errors on page”. it shows noone on any teams, and i can’t select my class or view the gamepley rukes. I’m on internet explorer, anyone have any ideas?

Monkeh

.:ne:.

This happened to me when I joined from a work pc just to have a look around. I presumed it was the fail pc, and it was fine when I got home and used mine.

M24_

so yeah basically if you have IE it doesn’t work, oh well, i’ll switch to firefox

humbug

not many people will be interested in this but for those are, here is a sourcemod plugin that allows it so people who join red and type the relevant join command, will join the red channel on the voice server and likewise blu.

http://www.nervousenergy.co.uk/index.php/topic,2302.msg16384/topicseen.html#new

Rele

Can you please delete the class restrictions for Spy, Sniper and the like? It makes no sense to me why ppl shouldnt be able to go Sniper/Spy for the last point on Badlands/Granary and if someone chooses to abuse it, you can still -karma him (which will hopefully have an effect after some time).

Last edited by Rele,

Quoted from Rele

Can you please delete the class restrictions for Spy, Sniper and the like? It makes no sense to me why ppl shouldnt be able to go Sniper/Spy for the last point on Badlands/Granary and if someone chooses to abuse it, you can still -karma him (which will hopefully have an effect after some time).

Use the +Utilities class thing.

Rele

Yea nvm just realised that the Lobby leader can change that.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

any chance i can get the port for the server of tf2 lobby as i can not connect =/

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

mangy !! where is our promised update ?

John-a-tron

vertex3

Sticky this, surely?

Waster

– Random servers all around. Im used to dutch, german and uk servers. I dont like to play on estonian, romanian and russian servers with 90+ ping.
– I dont like to play on servers who cant have a stable tickrate of 66.
– Servers with wrong configs like caplimit 1 on badlands.
– People that dont show up never get a punishment nor a replacement.
– Lobby leaders can leave the lobby so nobody can actually start the match. But the lobby still exist while people are waiting there in the lobby.
– When half are not showing up for the match its pointless to have to wait some time to give negative karma to the noshowers.
– I cannot see the amount of karma of other people.
– People that know each other can get around the system and give eachother positive karma all the time.
– There is no way to set a minimum skill level for the lobby.
– Teams arent balanced by themselves, so strong people always end up in the same team for some reason.

Tikcus

Quoted from Waster

– Random servers all around. Im used to dutch, german and uk servers. I dont like to play on estonian, romanian and russian servers with 90+ ping.
– I dont like to play on servers who cant have a stable tickrate of 66.
– Servers with wrong configs like caplimit 1 on badlands.
– People that dont show up never get a punishment nor a replacement.
– Lobby leaders can leave the lobby so nobody can actually start the match. But the lobby still exist while people are waiting there in the lobby.
– When half are not showing up for the match its pointless to have to wait some time to give negative karma to the noshowers.
– I cannot see the amount of karma of other people.
– People that know each other can get around the system and give eachother positive karma all the time.
– There is no way to set a minimum skill level for the lobby.
– Teams arent balanced by themselves, so strong people always end up in the same team for some reason.

First 3 points use your own server
point 4 report them
point 5 Host your own lobby
point 6 karma system is not finished yet (if i understand it right)
point 7 who cares if friends give friends positive karma
point 8 Host your own lobby, add it in lobby name
point 9 Host your own, kick clan stackers, or you have just been unlucky with skill

complain less play more

Last edited by Tikcus,

Waster

Ow, ready button always just outside my screen. So i always forget to ready up :<

John-a-tron

vertex3

One feature that would be useful would be to get subbed players added into the post match summary. I played with a sub who deserved extra karma and also a match where our sub deserved no karma because he failed to show up.

Apologies if this has already been suggested.

Last edited by John-a-tron,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 18 Next »