tf2 update Jan 13th, 2010

Created 14th January 2010 @ 01:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Ragard

wb viewmodel_fov 85 !!

Extremer

fix stickies pl0x

n00ne

Wait , so now anyone who knows how to make weapons can actually make them and valve will put them in the game? gg tf2

hunger

lol because ive been playing with no view model, cause every thing apart from 90 just looked horrible, now i cant use 90 any more :( iam hard

Same, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1OpUNwX0-o

amazing xD

please make your killings clean

atreides

Is this the ETF2L recommendation to adjust the TDH ?

Bash

fix stickies pl0x

I concur.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6PZhONZ3Ac

l l l

Robin,

As it stands, nothing has been done to change the problems created during the War update with stickies. Currently, stickies can be shot while in midair before the demoman is capable of detonating them. This can be particularly annoying at medium range. Should we expect another update fixing this issue?

Additionally, I have not had time to experiment since this most recent update, but explosions have been deflecting pipes and stickies off their intended trajectories. Is this an intended effect or will this be fixed?

Robin’s Response

Dammit, it was supposed to be in this update, and it slipped through. Sorry, we’ll have it in the next for sure.

Robin.

wai

TEZC
TEZC

I want one with Souljaboy tell ’em and “yeah, okay” from Lil Jon :D

im using some of my worms aramgedon sounds, worms sounds > all…

lols whilst i hit people ^_^

cMw

as bash already said demo vs demo is a joke on bad/gran

please dont take a week to fix it and just release a quick patch for it today if it has to be done

blorg

DO DEMOS WORK?

That’s all I care about

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

still isn’t working for me.. :/

iQue

keso

Wait , so now anyone who knows how to make weapons can actually make them and valve will put them in the game? gg tf2

Weapon *skins

Mark

Phase

They’re not going to include everything that’s submitted through the site, just the good stuff.

cMw

viewmodel_fov_demo is still limited to between 54-70

can someone mention this to robin and ask him if its possible for a fix

alfa

cmw for me it isnt…my viewmodel 90 is back!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »