Forum

tf2 update Jan 13th, 2010

Created 14th January 2010 @ 01:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Ino

dp.
dp.

the suggestions-box thing is unfair because only competent3d artists will have chances

Funny, a guy on the steamforum called it unfair that the winners of the next ETF2L Cup will get stuff from valve because he had no chance of getting anything :)

nbik

ePrem

Bonk sound on hit :>

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I’ve asked byte to record “cheers” as a WAV file, so I can replace the beeps with that.

Cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Byte already says “LOL” everytime he makes a hit anyway… :D

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Byte already says “LOL” everytime he makes a hit anyway… :D

nonononono, it’s “lawl”

:D

Wdlwn

That’s a bit ambitious don’t you think? ;)

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

That’s a bit ambitious don’t you think? ;)

At least I’m alive long enough to hear a beep Scott :x

mb

keso

Now just blacklist the damage numbers command so we can play with tf_dingaling_pitchmindmg and tf_dingaling_pitchmajdmg in s7. I don’t want tf2 to turn into a f*cking rpg. I would also be happy if all divisions were playing with only medic update, bonk and spyupdate… just saying :)

byte

FU D2M! xD

Cheers

Byte

AnimaL

Now just blacklist the damage numbers command so we can play with tf_dingaling_pitchmindmg and tf_dingaling_pitchmajdmg in s7. I don’t want tf2 to turn into a f*cking rpg. I would also be happy if all divisions were playing with only medic update, bonk and spyupdate… just saying :)

hunger

lol because ive been playing with no view model, cause every thing apart from 90 just looked horrible, now i cant use 90 any more :( iam hard

Mark

Phase

lol because ive been playing with no view model, cause every thing apart from 90 just looked horrible, now i cant use 90 any more :( iam hard

Same, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1OpUNwX0-o

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Same, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1OpUNwX0-o

amazing xD

crz

T4F

finally i can hear myself saying “ding” when hitting … awesome

Qun

GoT<3

I want one with Souljaboy tell ’em and “yeah, okay” from Lil Jon :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »