Forum

m0res hud?

Created 12th January 2010 @ 01:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

revanxp

sad

perry

[MIPC]

Wild guess: he couldn’t be arsed with creating huds for a baseball simulation!! :D

xzr

kutikuti

Last edited by xzr,

myNax

NOWAI :<

agron

Relic

kutikuti kultsi 8(

Evil

TF2 is dead

M0re

I’ve spend lots of hours for creating stuff, updating,testing, helping ppl on irc, responded to emails and stuff and I begin to wonder why the hell im doing this as I havent even enjoyed this game for a while now. It was easier to remove everything as I felt that im responsible for my configs and huds and it was my duty to help ppl who got problems with them.

Thanks for dunc, IC and all the others who’ve helped me during this.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Pity :< Your HUD was the benchmark for all other custom HUDs for so long :P

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Näkemiin :[

Hey m0re would you have a problem with anyone distributing a fixed version of your hud anytime an update breaks it in the future? I’m not saying this would be me as I’m not sure I’d even know how to, but I’m sure some clever peep would be willing to :) It really is the best hud in the game for me and it would be a shame to see it to fall out of usage :<

black

trick17
trick17

pls m0re, at least give us the favour and let others develope your hud further, and fix it for the incoming updates. Your hud is the very very best and I will use it till some update finally breaks it…. =(

OR you let other people do the work
Let them be your slaves…. ^^

revanxp

Hey m0re would you have a problem with anyone distributing a fixed version of your hud anytime an update breaks it in the future? I’m not saying this would be me as I’m not sure I’d even know how to, but I’m sure some clever peep would be willing to :) It really is the best hud in the game for me and it would be a shame to see it to fall out of usage :<

From m0re’s FAQ (i think i’m the only one who read them)
” Can I modify your hud?
(saved on 05.08.2009)
Answer:
Yes you can, just leave a thanks for me if you share it”

iQue

keso

Use flames hud

It’s basically more’s hud with more colour

tragett

pvhud

edit: shush ique >:(

Last edited by tragett,