¤_¤

kutikuti kultsi

.____________.

:(

Giganticus

k^m

another tragic finnish suicide…

M0re

If by not spending any time for you fags means that i’m emo fin then let it be like that, you all can go eat a dick or something :D. I only replied in first place as it seemed that someone asked what happened.

minimoose

Thanks for the time and effort.

You guys should really try pvhud though, updates pretty much automatically as well.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

I’ve spend lots of hours for creating stuff, updating,testing, helping ppl on irc, responded to emails and stuff and I begin to wonder why the hell im doing this as I havent even enjoyed this game for a while now. It was easier to remove everything as I felt that im responsible for my configs and huds and it was my duty to help ppl who got problems with them.

Thanks for dunc, IC and all the others who’ve helped me during this.

OK, so think about this: “I’ve spend lots of hours for creating stuff, updating,testing, helping ppl on irc, responded to emails and stuff and I begin to wonder why the hell im doing this as I havent even enjoyed this game for a while now. It was easier to remove everything.” + people respected you for doing this, but think doing this without beeing respected ? Then you found Nightbox.

Can you please learn how to form graspable sentences, thanks.

sMisk

:id:

+1

Ino

dp.
dp.

Yeah, great work, I’d like to thank you too

You guys should really try pvhud though, updates pretty much automatically as well.

NOOO, pvhud is utter shit compared to m0re’s hud… at least on 1280×800. Health and Ammo take like half of my screen :/

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

If by not spending any time for you fags means that i’m emo fin then let it be like that, you all can go eat a dick or something :D. I only replied in first place as it seemed that someone asked what happened.

m0re, your work was awesome for the community. You already know how I feel, but thanks for your efforts mate x

Taimou

UGOODNIGHTBOXTHANXFORALLTHEDAMAGEYOUHAVEDONETOTHECOMMUNITY!=!=!!
Thanks m0re.

Mark

Phase

Cheers more

hykleri

more… :(

idNk

WHO NEEDS MORE’S HUD WHEN WE GOT BERG’S HUD. PURE WIN AND AWESOMNESS!

Squide

keso

WHO NEEDS MORE’S HUD WHEN WE GOT BERG’S HUD. PURE WIN AND AWESOMNESS!

where? :o

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »