Forum

Team Fortress 2 Mentor Project

Created 10th January 2010 @ 16:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

LightSide

Hello. We ask for mentor. Can some1 spec’s our pcw?
we are low+ skill team.

Last edited by LightSide,

flushy

P.O.P

i have some time this sunday if u guys want… feel free to add me up on steam :) cheers

JuggerNaUt

Yeah so i went to #tf2mentor (quakenet) and asked for mentoring.

Took some time but byte responded and gave me probably the most informative 45 minutes about demoman i’ve ever had!

Big shoutout to those guys!

//JN

byte

Welcome dude, for those who keep pming me i only have 2 hands 1 brain and 1 universal time scale to do things : < There aren’t many mentors about due to whatever reason so i'm trying to get through the requests along with baerbal myself and some help from Psun.

By the way demos of the week are back! – i have 2 fresh demos (of medic game play this week) -pm me on irc if u wish for them!

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

sKaz

KP

Quoted from byte

Welcome dude, for those who keep pming me i only have 2 hands 1 brain and 1 universal time scale to do things : < There aren’t many mentors about due to whatever reason so i'm trying to get through the requests along with baerbal myself and some help from Psun.

By the way demos of the week are back! – i have 2 fresh demos (of medic game play this week) -pm me on irc if u wish for them!

Cheers

Byte

any scout mentors available??

broesel

LAME

Quoted from sKaz

[…]

any scout mentors available??

baerbel – he can play every class like a boss :P

bump, is this still active project? I need a roam solly mentor, for my team. pm me on steam if you are interested

baerbel

trick17
trick17

im not doing any mentoring at the moment.

byte

Yeah it is still going, unfortunately not many mentors actually available.

If anyone is interested and is kinda eligible to mentor contact me on irc #tf2mentor.

At the moment I am mentoring λi. clan and also project å clan too. So i’m busy as hell -.-

Might get a breather soon.

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

just 2 teams? ur gettin lazy..

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

+ the fact that i haven’t heard of them must mean he isn’t doing a very good job!

byte

Ones in div 6 other is new to competitive, coming from highlander/public :-)

Cheers

Byte

konr

Quoted from byte

Ones in div 6 other is new to competitive, coming from highlander/public :-)

Cheers

Byte

We’re potentially div 5, we just need to iron out a few mistakes our soldiers are making.

Quoted from Swifty

+ the fact that i haven’t heard of them must mean he isn’t doing a very good job!

Λi

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Quoted from konr

Λi

Who?

HaKo

Poo
Poo

Quoted from Smofo

[…]

Who?