Forum

new soldier weapon: the direct hit

Created 17th December 2009 @ 15:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

SfynX

T2P

if people think its overpowered…their retarded, yes it will be better for higher skilled players but wasnt the soldier underpowered anyway, since the blast radius is -70% itl be alot harder to use however you do get faster rockets to boot.
tbh we cannot make it a viable claim unless we see what its like, bring on the update.

Last edited by SfynX,

Pyle

Indeed, bring it on….. We’ll see.

kaidus

WiK?

if people think its overpowered…their retarded, yes it will be better for higher skilled players but wasnt the soldier underpowered anyway, since the blast radius is -70% itl be alot harder to use however you do get faster rockets to boot.
tbh we cannot make it a viable claim unless we see what its like, bring on the update.

For someone so insistent we should halt our judgement until a release, you certainly are defensive of this weapon ; ).

Last edited by kaidus,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I think hes just speaking from a soldiers perspective, a class thats been nerf’ed in so many patches, has one glimmar of hope to do somthing other than bum a medic all day, something interesting to do and play with and everyons saying ban it its too OP. It makes us sad faced.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Absolute

BAN ALL FUTURE UPDATES INCASE OF OVERPOWEREDNESS PLZZ>..

I HERD ON THA STEAAM FORUMZ THAT U CAN GET ENGI DOG WHERE HE KILLZ U WITH HIS LASER BEAMS.

PLZ BAN

TF2 IS DEAD OTHERWISEZE

BvD

flowerpower/

I think hes just speaking from a soldiers perspective, a class thats been nerf’ed in so many patches, has one glimmar of hope to do somthing other than bum a medic all day, something interesting to do and play with and everyons saying ban it its too OP. It makes us sad faced.

Exactly, spot-on.

Spank

http://www.teamfortress.com/soldierupdate/index.htm#item_2

Spray of Defeat:
Use a grenade to gib a player.

Bash

Soldiers buffed vs slow classes, which also indirectly buffs scouts vs demo. Not giving us many options on which sticky launcher to use are they?

OneMore

How can u say its overpowered not even holding it in ur hands? its like speaking that the food will be awful without testing it… try to hit a scout with decreased splash range, before crying its overpowered…

Last edited by OneMore,

wai

TEZC
TEZC

how can people say it will give high skilled soldiers the upper hand….
they play against the same/similar skilled soldiers in their division.. unless your a low clan looking for pcws against div1 teams then aye itll make a difference

my2cents

p.s bring on the new rl WOOP

wpminnows

[PG]

how can people say it will give high skilled soldiers the upper hand….
they play against the same/similar skilled soldiers in their division.. unless your a low clan looking for pcws against div1 teams then aye itll make a difference

my2cents

p.s bring on the new rl WOOP

what if fragga goes pubbing

ouch

1. wait for the update
2. hf with the update
3. playtest the new weapons
4. ???
5. whine again / pwn them all with your new deadly stuff and whine again if someone else thinks this is OP

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

recruit Fragga if your team is missing an airshot-one-hit-wonder

do you see what he did there?

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

how do we determine “overpowered”? because, lets face it, compared to the sticky launcher even the FAN is underpowered.

Largos^

PRO

http://www.teamfortress.com/soldierupdate/index.htm#item_2

Spray of Defeat:
Use a grenade to gib a player.

My money’s on that being a taunt kill.

how do we determine “overpowered”? because, lets face it, compared to the sticky launcher even the FAN is underpowered.

Using your own logic, how do we determine the sticky launcher to be overpowered?

Last edited by Largos^,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »