Forum

new soldier weapon: the direct hit

Created 17th December 2009 @ 15:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

^dazed

This new wepaon is gonna deal 25% more damage for direct hits, and on top of that any airshots are automatically mini-crits. That means that anything (other that another soldier) that is hit mid air will probably be killed instantly by this weapon.

Does anyone else think that this is gonna be a little overpowered in the hands of high skilled soldiers?

thoughts?

F2

Danmark

It is just as balanced as the FaN and the new 16-clip sticky launcher.

^dazed

lol

Jones

Without actually playing with it then there’s no point making a judgement.

GangsterAlgot

It’s new so I say: Ban it, don’t give it the chance to be a new FaN!

nvc

i rather see this in the game than the fan, the fan is a retarded weapon and has continually been slated for this by everyone besides the unskilled noobs using it themselves.

cya

Ed

Mafia
fx.

i rather see this in the game than the fan, the fan is a retarded weapon and has continually been slated for this by everyone besides the unskilled noobs using it themselves.

cya

ziggy m8 youre retarded

Extremer

ED!

It is just as balanced as the FaN and the new 16-clip sticky launcher.

just like that :)

kaidus

WiK?

Whine at valve for a cvar to disable it’s minicritz and it’ll probably be ok.

ambra

guys keep in mind that the new tools will be certainly bugged and will have various issues

vlad_drac

xoxo

<— still loves fighting fan scouts

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

oh yeah, some high skilled solider may get an advantage now
ofc some cant cope with that …

recruit Fragga if your team is missing an airshot-one-hit-wonder

RaCio

GoT²

At least make proper assumptions.

Minicrit is calculated from the base damage without the distance ramp up or fall off. So it will be 90+25%+35%=152 damage. Not the 190 you’re implying.

marn

At least make proper assumptions.

Minicrit is calculated from the base damage without the distance ramp up or fall off. So it will be 90+25%+35%=152 damage. Not the 190 you’re implying.

Well, and there’s always falling damage:P

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »