Demoman vs Soldier update

Created 15th December 2009 @ 06:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 28 Next »

M0re

:::::::D

mb

keso

Oh, and: http://www.teamfortress.com/war/saxtonhale/poopyjoe.htm

There is a sword and a shield on the pic. And there is pickaxe and a bugle… we will see.

I think we’ll see a engy update right in the middle or at the end of the week and he will get a pickaxe that replaces the shotgun but the pickaxe can get metal off wall or the ground. (with a cooldown ofc) and the bugle will be a replacement for the soldiers shotgun. When blown it gives him immunity to selfdamage for x seconds and the runspeed of pyro/engy/sniper

What a dumbass comment, if the scattergun only does 35% damage versus soldiers, I’ll turn around and say “too bad the scout doesn’t have a pistol”

If the sol lost his rockets for that, no problem.

Last edited by Sturmis,

alfa

Removing the stickys, are they insane?

Removing the stickys, are they insane?

Just bored, probably.

CaptainBadger

Thing is, if they’d updated with some of the things people had speculated about (for example, mines, or the TNT stick he had in the original version), people would complain that it’s OP and gonna change everything and blaaarhg. Now people are just complaining that it’s not useful and nothings gonna change and blaargh.

It’s like the Huntsman was for the sniper. It’s trying to change the style slightly to encorporate more players trying different classes. If you don’t like it, don’t use it, just learn how to deal with it from the opposition…

GangsterAlgot

Stop being tard’s about this. I’ll be shouting WAAAAAAAAALLAAAAAAACE while running out the badlands mid everytime.

Hiper

-YSND-

“”Too bad the soldier doesn’t have a shotgun.””

What a dumbass comment, if the scattergun only does 35% damage versus soldiers, I’ll turn around and say “too bad the scout doesn’t have a pistol”

Because Scout´s pistol is better than Soldier´s shotty ofc.

Just juggle the demo with the first rocket and finish him off with the shotty,anyways he only has the grenade launcher to hit you.

I dont see the problem at the moment besides that they look shitty weapons for the demoman.We just have to wait and test it when the update is relased.

Thing is, if they’d updated with some of the things people had speculated about (for example, mines, or the TNT stick he had in the original version), people would complain that it’s OP and gonna change everything and blaaarhg. Now people are just complaining that it’s not useful and nothings gonna change and blaargh.

They’re already complaining (or, he is) it’s OP =)

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Im guessing the soldier is going to get a bugel or a pickaxe.

bugel will probably give some kind of area buff or call in a monkey to fight by yourside.
pickaxe will be throwable….

Evil

“”Too bad the soldier doesn’t have a shotgun.””

Because Scout´s pistol is better than Soldier´s shotty ofc.

Just juggle the demo with the first rocket and finish him off with the shotty,anyways he only has the grenade launcher to hit you.

I dont see the problem at the moment besides that they look shitty weapons for the demoman.We just have to wait and test it when the update is relased.

If he has the shield out he can probably only use the sword or bottle as well as the shield damage, so he has to be stood next to you to hit you. And at close range Soldier shotgun is very powerful.

Obviously if he doesn’t have the shield out you’ll damage him as normal and he’ll only have his pipe launcher.

Last edited by Evil,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

At close range a sollys shotgun can kill a scout with scatter faster then the scout. But ofcourse this hardly ever happens because most sollys cant hitscan.

GeaR

Epsilon

My first reaction:

demolimit 2; stickylimit 1

kkthxbai

exm

At close range a sollys shotgun can kill a scout with scatter faster then the scout. But ofcourse this hardly ever happens because sollys cant move as fast and manuverable as scouts

There you go! Fixed it for ya :)

dauk

vote for horse instead of pipe louncher so demo will be real medieval knight1

p.s. Hi world easiest class.

Last edited by dauk,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 28 Next »