Created 15th December 2009 @ 06:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 28 Next »

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

vote for horse instead of pipe louncher so demo will be real medieval knight

rofl

Spary

“Just equipping the Chargin’ Targe provides automatic +50% fire damage resistance and +65% blast damage resistance.”

Does that mean you gotta equip it in your load-out or in-game?

“Just equipping the Chargin’ Targe provides automatic +50% fire damage resistance and +65% blast damage resistance.”

Does that mean you gotta equip it in your load-out or in-game?

Pretty sure its in loadout. Probably like the razorback

ambra

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/Ka0s337/highlander_connor.jpg

CaptainBadger

I read it as just having it equipped. If you had to have it out, it’d be fairly shite… the opposition just need to wait until you try and attack them and then blow your brains out…

Kingcrispy

swimp

with demolimit 1 these weapons are completely useless.. no matter how much dmg he can take.

bun

I hope this update is a joke. How can Valve transforms as well the demoman class. How can they pretend listening to the competitive community after that? Really demotivating, but anyway i will wait till the end of the week.

Last edited by bun,

Tikcus

CL2 ML1, Fan limit 1, Sticky bomb launcher limit 1.

problem solved.

but lets wait and see how op the soldier gets first

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Stop being tard’s about this. I’ll be shouting WAAAAAAAAALLAAAAAAACE while running out the badlands mid everytime.

My thougts exactly when i saw this. :) Demo is my 2nd most played class already, and with this, i’m sure it’ll stay that way. CHAAAAARGE!

cf

ITS JUST AWESOME NOW I WILL PLAY DEMO EVEN MOAR AHAHAHA

i

Jigsaw

I hope this update is a joke. How can Valve transforms as well the demoman class. How can they pretend listening to the competitive community after that? Really demotivating, but anyway i will wait till the end of the week.

+1

wpminnows

[PG]

maybe it’s just me, but i can imagine trying to make a comp sidegrade for the sticky launcher will either make something that’s ‘overpowered’ or never used

Dekamano

scenic

demo limit 2, sticky limit 1 and nade limit 1 :)

So it could be new demo and old demo in a team (just to avoid mid fight superspam if ofc, nade launcher gets a matching update)

GangsterAlgot

I’ve figured it out now.

The soldier update:
Instead of the rocketlauncher the soldier will get a railgun which makes ~30 hp damage per second, maybe even progressive.

The shotgun will be replaced by a parrot which you can send at an enemy. With a enemy parrot around you all damage you take will be minicrits. You can shoot the parrot thus ending the minicritz on you. This follows the trend of valve thinking fps is a bad thing and you shoudn’t have it.

The shovel will be replaced by a pogo stick with the perk that if you land on someone they will take ~sniper headshot damage.

You heard it here first.

Last edited by GangsterAlgot,

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

Fuck off the new weapons, if a demoman need the weapons, he can play with, and the others play with the old weapons!

A lot of the new weapons are fail for comp!
Natascha, Boink, Flare Gun, Razor Back => not really good

And why you want demomalimit 2?
Are you dazed?
You want to modify the gamestyle, cause one Update is fail?

Last edited by brt,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 28 Next »