TFC is dead.

Jh

Hey dats!

You either got it or you don’t.

Norris

TFC is dead.

welcome to 2004

ups

2 Fragga, do you find it hard to adapt to the high sensitivity after being away from gaming for, say, 2 days ?

U-die

I have noticed that when I have sex in the morning, I play really crap during the evening.

My gf, has been spoiling me lately.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Imo tf2 is one of the hardest games to pickup, gamesense is alot more important then aim.
Whatever people tell you here wont make your skill raise instantly, remember this game is beeing played for nearly/a little over 2 years.

Just join a clan, record your matches, rewatch all your demos and play pugs in your free time.
Pugs = aim and general movement for your class
Pubs = gamesense

Some soldier maps worth using: http://fakkelbrigade.eu/archives/226/soldier-skill-maps

Qun

GoT<3

buy mouse with mega high DPI, 5.1 headset, 27 inch screen, same mousepad as bybben (he’s the best scout in the world), lower your sens, use space for shooting and make sure you play from 19:00 till 23:00 without food and drinks.

Qwoter

I had worked on the bar a lot to kip feet, but then my hands just started shaking when i played and i stopped doing it.

mavve

YOYO\'
syster

its all in the config.

infussle

I had worked on the bar a lot to kip feet, but then my hands just started shaking when i played and i stopped doing it.

failure

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

2 Fragga, do you find it hard to adapt to the high sensitivity after being away from gaming for, say, 2 days ?

nope, because it doesn’t feel high sens to me, wrist turn to the right is 180.

Pyle

TFC is dead.

welcome to 2004

The year TFC died ?

franco

find a clan that carries you

works for me

Sofa King

1. Play against stronger enemys (in favour Russians, they are more aggressive than other teams ;] )
2. Dm all the time when ur team is not playing.
3. Do not care about gamesense i comes from alone. Skill > Sense.
4. Spec good players.
5. Stay with ur team, you only can improve with your team.

Agree But be shure to find a team on your own skill
if you are getting into one there is way bether that you they would flame you and you wold maybe loose the fun in the game
that was what hapend to me in the start :)

Bash

“3. Do not care about gamesense i comes from alone. Skill > Sense.”

Stops being true after div3.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »