Forum

What Happened?

Created 19th November 2009 @ 14:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »

AnAkkk

Nope. You can’t see that anything is modified. Therefore it is useless to any normal user.

Yes, you can, and then report it to the admins.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Nope. You can’t see that anything is modified. Therefore it is useless to any normal user.

Please read the rest of my post. If you open aequitas, enter the matchlink of that match, click ‘Check File’ and load boomeh’s zipfile you will see it has been modified.
THis is what it shows then: http://deneusbeer.nl/tf2/boomeh.png

Blade

And yes he cheated.

ooooh, fatman, pleeeeaaase! he failed :D

NeoN

boys

Any comments from boomeh?

ambra

hes probably french with fake nationality displayed

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Yes, you can, and then report it to the admins.

I’m fairly certain somebody could script this process so nobody has to manually do it. If somebody does want the file it can be requested. There is no need to share information about what people are running on their pc. I’ll never upload a aqueutuetias log until this is fixed (the one time I tried using it that PoS even crashed on me and I got a warning for it rofl). Guess nobody cares about privacy anymore.

And if it is already scripted (which is prob is) there is _zero_ use for these files being public.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Blade

hes probably french with fake nationality displayed

WAIT!!!!
……or maybe russian?

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

I’m fairly certain somebody could script this process so nobody has to manually do it. If somebody does want the file it can be requested. There is no need to share information about what people are running on their pc. I’ll never upload a aqueutuetias log until this is fixed (the one time I tried using it that PoS even crashed on me and I got a warning for it rofl). Guess nobody cares about privacy anymore.

And if it is already scripted (which is prob is) there is _zero_ use for these files being public.

This, while kinda off-topic, i fully agree with.

bm

well this certainly stole the thunder of tonights nations cup game.

eoN^

Please read the rest of my post. If you open aequitas, enter the matchlink of that match, click ‘Check File’ and load boomeh’s zipfile you will see it has been modified.

All the alt and tabs make sense, could be steam community or if he runs in windowed mode i used to alt and tab always when i was dead…

OMG HE MIGHT BE EMAILING A SPECTATOR!!!

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

All the alt and tabs make sense, could be steam community or if he runs in windowed mode i used to alt and tab always when i was dead…

That isn’t what matters eon, what matters is the big red MANIPULATED.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

That isn’t what matters eon, what matters is the big red MANIPULATED.

Yup, but there is no need for the public to see he is emailing or whatever. I can imagine some paths to .exe’s can contain private information.

djc

d2f~

what do you have to hide koeitjie

2dogsfucking.exe perhaps?

gK

Mc\\\'s

Well in that case go whine on ESL forums, thats not the point of the topic and reading your moaning about privacy is just annoying.

TY

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

I wish the internet would automatically detect your annoyingness and ban you for life, honestly. Just wait for an official response from boomeh and from the admins, i’m sure their not as secretive as the ETF2L admins.

Afaik AnAkIn was an AC admin on ESL long before he joined ETF2L, so it’s not just conjecture, but he’s sharing what they actually did find.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »