Forum

TF2 MidAir Mod

Created 13th October 2009 @ 11:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

BaNaNa

Agreed on the “ground” thing, but only if you’re on the edge of the tower on turris for exemple, or the containers on grana.

Not anymore :>

AnimaL

booring…

turris is better

compton

cvx|

Shouldn’t there be a marker at 80 units so that you can see where the airshots are registered? At the edges, and a no-clipping cross that goes through the silo.

Also needs some kind of way to know how much dmg your opponent has taken.

Turris has elements bad for gameplay:

1. Climbing up with rocket jumps and wasting time cause it’s easy to dodge rockets from far away and you can escape almost forever.

2. One soldier jumps up to the CP. The soldier that’s below won’t jump cause it’s giving a chance for airshot to the other player, the soldier up on the point won’t jump down for the same reason. There’s no reason for either of the soldiers to make a move.

Last edited by compton,

kroleg

Hi =) I’ve got some question: 1) Are you using dukehacks to block damage? 2) Can you post your code on alliedmods?

gK

Mc\\\'s

2. One soldier jumps up to the CP. The soldier that’s below won’t jump cause it’s giving a chance for airshot to the other player, the soldier up on the point won’t jump down for the same reason. There’s no reason for either of the soldiers to make a move.

Thats the most retarded thing ever…. whats the point of playing there if you just stand still? Go play duel_duel2_pro instead :/

compton

cvx|

Thats the most retarded thing ever…. whats the point of playing there if you just stand still?

Exactly. This kind of behaviour shouldn’t be rewarded by the map.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I’ve been playing on this server quite alot, it’s always good fun and I’ve had no problems with people standing still or not jumping on the maps, if I’m on the crates or up high I expect the person on the ground to jump upto me and vice-versa, excellent server and good work :D

ilike2spin

RLM

If you ever really get into a situation where you’re both not moving, why are you even bothering to go there, I’m sure its meant to be for practicing airshots.

Anyway, is there any chance we could know the other player’s hp so I can understand what makes a shot register and what doesn’t?

hoppi

TIDS

unlimitted ammo

LIES !!! i had to rejoin spec and then a arena again when i was out of ammo :/ this way it isnt fun at all

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Had a mess around today. Found i ran out of rockets before the round ended a lot of times.

Any chance of a download link for this so that we can try it out on our own server?

Skyride

DUCS

There is a class limit plugin that lets you do it on a per map basis?

compton

cvx|

If you ever really get into a situation where you’re both not moving, why are you even bothering to go there, I’m sure its meant to be for practicing airshots

It’s not a practice mod, it’s a dueling mod. If it would be just for practice, stuff like limited HP wouldn’t be needed. Determining a winner wouldn’t be needed.

My point is, if it’s competitive, then do it properly. If it’s practice, fine for me, but don’t make a halfway kind of a mod that is kinda competitive but really isn’t.

Currently it seems like the developers wanted to do a competitive duel mod. That’s why I’m trying to help the developers by giving feedback as I enjoy duel mods more than practice mods.

Last edited by compton,

Gobi

WSB?

I’m really sry compton but you don’t seem to be a smart guy^^

It’s not a practice mod, it’s a dueling mod. If it would be just for practice, stuff like limited HP wouldn’t be needed. Determining a winner wouldn’t be needed.

Maybe it’s no fun to play one hour against the same man ? Giving hit points is necessary to make everybody play against everybody.

Currently it seems like the developers wanted to do a competitive duel mod. That’s why I’m trying to help the developers by giving feedback as I enjoy duel mods more than practice mods.

Not at all this is a mod to practice airshot. And turris map will be edited soon because it’s almost everytime point blank mid airshots, wich are no fun and need no skill.

Last edited by Gobi,

gK

Mc\\\'s

And turris map will be edited soon because it’s almost everytime point blank mid airshots, wich are no fun and need no skill.

yeah and you know that you cunt :D

compton

cvx|

Maybe it’s no fun to play one hour against the same man ? Giving hit points is necessary to make everybody play against everybody.

If you want only that then use a time-based shuffle so everyone gets equal time of practice.

Not at all this is a mod to practice airshot. And turris map will be edited soon because it’s almost everytime point blank mid airshots, wich are no fun and need no skill.

You develop this? Is this your opinion or are you saying this is developed as a practice mod? Why are there 3 2 1 GO if it’s just for practice, isn’t it a waste of time?

It’s like in ammomod, people start bitching when you try to win your opponent instead of making as much flashy airshots as you can. Which makes no sense since it’s a dueling mod.

Last edited by compton,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »