Forum

TF2 MidAir Mod

Created 13th October 2009 @ 11:01

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

BaNaNa

Hi there !

After MikeJSavage helped me to make my TF2DM server, i had the idea to make an midair mod only for soldier.

So, allways with the help with Mike (<3), i made this new mod.

It's using kAmmomod for the queues. The midair mod is a custom one. There is not any kind of physical modification like faster rockets, or airaccelerate.

I made a custom map which is am_variety_b2 made with others arena like these :

2 regular arenas(circle arenas, can't wallshot), 2 turris arenas (CP disabled, normal map, wallshots aren’t disabled), 2 granary mid (CP disabled, can't wallshot) and 1 Only-Direct-Hit (can't wallshot and shoot the ground)

You have 5 hp (-1hp per taken airshot), unlimitted ammo, no selfdamage, no falldamage.

connect 77.111.199.14:27015
“FR – MidAir Pro Mod | GamesCom.fr – By Verygames.net”

Join the server, go spectator, type “!add” , “/add” or “!ammomod” to show the menu, select an arena and enjoy :). To quit an arena, u can type “!ammomod” and select “Remove from all queues” or simply join spectators.

That’s all folks today.

It’s a soldier only, french server, so u’d have a good/normal ping. I hope you’ll enjoy it. If you like it, feel free to advertise others :)

Last edited by BaNaNa,

Sounds great :D Will give it a try tonight :>

Darn

rockit like

finally.

BvD

flowerpower/

sounds good

jgmaster

BM

Good server, have played on it for past few days. Would invite others ^^

gK

Mc\\\'s

Great server, really enjoy it!

BaNaNa’s a cunt tho :)

ivan96

KORE

n1 mod

tesco

mrp.

maybe demoman slot for directs? :)

tragett

laggy french server :[

edit: gK is seX

Last edited by tragett,

compton

cvx|

Doesn’t register even close to all the airshots. Gotta do 8-15 airshots before my enemy dies. Sometimes registers splash damage from the ground as an airshot.

Good idea though.

Last edited by compton,

Gotta do 8-15 airshots before my enemy dies. Sometimes registers splash damage from the ground as an airshot

Welcome to TF2

Bout time someone made a decent airshotmod server again after tapley took his down, the fiend.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

jgmaster

BM

Doesn’t register even close to all the airshots. Gotta do 8-15 airshots before my enemy dies. Sometimes registers splash damage from the ground as an airshot.

Good idea though.

I think it works based on how high they are from the ground/where they left from? Although for maps like turris this means that you can try to jump to the platform and lose a hp despite just landing on the edge.

BaNaNa

Good idea though.

That is because i set the mod to only register shot made on a player who is 80 units from the ground. I had to choose that limit cause if u jump, and the enemy shoot at your feet, u loose 1 hp, and it’s still doing it. So i think 80 is a good limit, lower you would not be able jump without loosing 1 hp and higher, only fragga’s airshot would be registered :D

BTW, now, u can’t loose hp by standing on a platform, near the corner, because your player’s origin is not placed on the ground. Now u have to be in the air (even if you are 5cm over the platform, it’s registred as if you were in the aire) AND to be 80 unit over the platform. It’s quite restrictive

Last edited by BaNaNa,

BaNaNa

maybe demoman slot for directs? :)

I can’t sorry cause the restrict class is for all the map, and not only for one area, and solly vs demoman on all others area is so fucking borring.

gK

Mc\\\'s

Good idea though.

Played on it like 10hours, beta tested it, never needed 15 airshot to kill someone…

Agreed on the “ground” thing, but only if you’re on the edge of the tower on turris for exemple, or the containers on grana.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »