Forum

TF2Turbo

Created 15th August 2008 @ 23:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

nos

Hey guys

caesium from wotr3 has made a plugin called “TF2Turbo” that essentially implements movement skills into TF2. Check out the “skillouturbo” video for a quick demonstration of the TF2Turbo movement skills in action. http://www.cream-amnesia.be/skillouturbo.zip

I think personally it’s great and very fun to play, even on your own!

So if you’re interested and want to find out more, check out http://www.tf2turbo.com and #TF2Turbo @ Quakenet or Gamesurge

byte

Good mod if u want a laugh , brings memories of tfc back to life. I’d suggest you try it tbh :D tiz great fun :D esp as pyro LOL :D?

Cheers

Byte

BTW NOS SUPERB POST <3 :P

patriarch

If you’re not sure about it, download the AVI. It will blow your mind.

Wlv

RaWr ::

hehe reminds me of tfc so much! I so wish we could get that fov in vanilla tf2 :(

daf

yoyotech
Hey dats!

Once played it on a server for 9 hours on my own. Sad but true…

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

lold at the pyro xD

toString

Ub.

Sounds interesting! :D

aves

a_w_e_s_o_m_e
just need some proper maps for it

shifty

Sir

hello fast ctf maps :) hello totally new gameplay

frog

-HH-

TF2Turbo server running at hh4.thehh.co.uk

saiboat

:OOOOOOOOOOO.
omfg strafejumping in MY tf2? F YEAH. i love you so much for this. never played the real tfc but im gonna check this out now. i loooooove trickjumping :D
big up man, very very nice work :D

KOVACS

Looks totally awesome. Nice one guys.

Jdanzi

Played it last night, good fun :)

AnAkkk

Imo auto bh and jet pack should be removed.

bybzii

broder

Looked very promising after seeing the video, but was kinda disappointed after trying it myself last night. You could get some nice speed for sure, but it wasnt smooth at all, and very difficult to kill stuff while maintaining the speed. For every jump you make, theres a small freeze for some reason, which makes the whole bunnyjumping not very smooth. I played badlands when I tried it, and it was impossible to do something useful with the speed you got, always cliffs and stuff that makes you hit 0 speed again.

So first experience for me was abit ‘meh’… maybe if they can remove that freeze somehow, and make new maps more suitable for this kind of gameplay. And also beeing able to hold jump button to bhop was abit lame :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »