Forum

Pickup2 invite?

Created 5th September 2009 @ 17:48

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

Fawnc

Is there anyone who can invite me to pickup2?
If so, it’d be appreciated.

Thanks, :D

//andrich

What’s wrong with milkshake your clan leader? He got you to sub the other day. Also your completely missing the point of the channel by posting here.

Memento Mori

Yeah. Point of pickup 2 is us upper-class players don’t have to handle the riff-raff down below.

:D

David

Yeah. Point of pickup 2 is us upper-class players don’t have to handle the riff-raff down below.

Incorrect, the whole point of pickup2 is comms, the only rule is that you must speak. It even says skill or clan status does not matter. If you are thinking of a snobbish pickup channel it must be this 3rd channel.

fJack

k^m

Incorrect, the whole point of pickup2 is comms, the only rule is that you must speak. It even says skill or clan status does not matter. If you are thinking of a snobbish pickup channel it must be this 3rd channel.

as has been said before, comms implies decent game knowledge. i think f2 changed the wording to suit. anyway, neither invite nor pickup2 are some super secret club but still, why ask on here rather than irc?

Waebi

‹Con›

lolurbad

SAFETY SMILEY :)

kolox

obs.

I GOT MY INFITE OFF WAEBI <3

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

//andrich

Ask your friends/ team mates if they can invite you,
I would never invite a player unknown to me.

I checked your clan, ask e.g. link.

Fawnc

What’s wrong with milkshake your clan leader? He got you to sub the other day. Also your completely missing the point of the channel by posting here.

What’s wrong with doing that?

Fawnc

//andrich

Ask your friends/ team mates if they can invite you,
I would never invite a player unknown to me.

I checked your clan, ask e.g. link.

Alrite, thanks.

Fawnc

as has been said before, comms implies decent game knowledge. i think f2 changed the wording to suit. anyway, neither invite nor pickup2 are some super secret club but still, why ask on here rather than irc?

You’re absolutely right, sorry all.

Smofo

Im THAT good!

3 posts ftw!

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

:D!

LEIGHT

I vote for a pickup channel called “#Mpuktf2.welshpickup1”

:) so i can play with my fellow vally boys ;).

Blorg

lol, leight :D

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »