Forum

New update to punish idlers?

Created 1st September 2009 @ 08:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

alfa

If they flagged my account and told me that they will delete items why I still have 42 items in my backpack?Valve fails again not even doing their job…IF YOU SAY YOU DELETE ITEMS THEN DO THAT dont waste 5 min of my life selecting em all and delete them my self

Anyways who wants popcorn?

ambra

valve employee looking at the list of flagged “cheating” players

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/Ka0s337/todolist.png

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

http://i31.tinypic.com/24xjc6d.jpg

Loco, you should talk Dunc. He won’t be using kritz for a while to :D

vaxjo

Hey dats!

I feel seriously misbegotten by this Developer now, who is treating me Some Kind of Criminal because I did something that was legitimate at the time. To quote one of the forum guys: “HEY LETS ARREST EVERYONE WHO DRANK BEFORE THE PROHIBITION”

Valve had 3 Months to issue prior warnings that they didnt want their players using Idling to get items. They didnt. They did however, repeal their decision, and added Achievement Based Drops back into the game. At that point, I for one stopped.

Which is why I feel confused, angry, bitter, and hurt, that Valve would do something like this AND THEN go state “Hey its ONLY 5% of our fans” well FUCK YOU. If you dont need me, then Ill start buying from impulse.

Which is why I will be sending an EECB to Valve (and a handwritten letter) Demanding I receive a credit of $19.95 and have Teamfortress 2 removed from my Account. I don’t take kindly to the way I have been treated today. I will not boycott Valve for this minor transgression made responsible by a few employees but I will however cut all of my relations with the Teamfortress 2 team, as I can no longer condone their attitude toward their fans.

Norris

e-drama

AnimaL

/care

tbh funny how ppl who cheated the system say they are innocent…

ambra

/care

they are
you provide a software, you dont force people to use it: this consequece could be unforseen or could expected… either way people have chosen to use the program

NaPo^^

[GoT1]

/care

Cheating the system, just like people do with achievement based unlocks :)

xtala

/care

This.
And yes, I have cheated the system, and did lose some items.

alfa

Valve just walked in messed everything up, took people’s hats which required electricity bills to get

ambra

‘sup im captain awesome and I have a cure to cancer but i will submit to you painkillers for the next 20 years because I flipped a coin and this is the result

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Only lost KGB and the Dead Ringer http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/8264/backpack.png

/care

GangsterAlgot

Best thing about this is that you can see the halo through cloak… :)

U-die

Can’t stop laughing about this lol. Gota love valve for stuff like this.
Pure brilliance :D And how they gave all the good boy’s a halo :D

Fucking hilarious man.

GangsterAlgot

‘sup im captain awesome and I have a cure to cancer but i will submit to you painkillers for the next 20 years because I flipped a coin and this is the result

‘sup im captiain I-make-analogies-that-doesn’t-make-any-sense and i like pie.

edit: lol, i said anal

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »