Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »

No new demo system? :(

tesco

mrp.

http://upload.snelhest.org/images/090814hats.PNG

Cycles

lolwow

They fucked the demoman up!
Stickyjumps now do WAY more damage then before.
Its like for a jump that did 45dmg before, u now get 80dmg AND u jump much further.

They did this before and then fixed it shortly after

iQue

keso

They fucked the demoman up!
Stickyjumps now do WAY more damage then before.
Its like for a jump that did 45dmg before, u now get 80dmg AND u jump much further.

Ditto

wOlliee

When i try to go on a public server or any server it says the servers enforcing particles/water_dx80.gfc or something but i can make my own server and it is fine?!?

Diablo

“Capturing the flag in a CTF game mode gives the entire capturing team 10 seconds of critboost”

i think this is only for the chance of getting a crit and not like the whole team gets crits for 10 seconds. i hope it anyways, wont be a chance for us then

Just tested it. The entire team actually gets to fire 10 seconds of crits. -_-

Cycles

lolwow

When i try to go on a public server or any server it says the servers enforcing particles/water_dx80.gfc or something but i can make my own server and it is fine?!?

The server or your client is out of date

wOlliee

how do i fix it?

Diablo

how do i fix it?

Try restarting your game. If you still have it then it is most likely the server that is out of date. Try joining some other servers and see if you don’t have it there.

I had the same error on some servers, but others I could join. So I assume those servers are the ones out of date.

wOlliee

ok thxz for help ill try it now =)

ProZaK

syster

yay! the demos don’t work anymore

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

“Capturing the flag in a CTF game mode gives the entire capturing team 10 seconds of critboost”

i think this is only for the chance of getting a crit and not like the whole team gets crits for 10 seconds. i hope it anyways, wont be a chance for us then

Just tested it. The entire team actually gets to fire 10 seconds of crits. -_-

even with tf_weapon_criticals 0 :(

anyway this is one of the top3 of the best tf2 updates ever

the bm man

k^m

So if turbine actually going be playable or what?

Tikcus

So if turbine actually going be playable or what?

only if the cfg is changed so there is a reset after each cap, then crits at end of round don’t matter

the bm man

k^m

Welp

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »