Forum

Hi - Whats your background...........

Created 10th July 2008 @ 19:02

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

agron

Relic

yeh byte has a point even though i find it lolsome. So ppl are not allowed to play with the guys they want to play? When did that happen?

Falling Away

Dunno but with all these clans folding etc and then byte whining, its quite amusing, seeing as they have arguably 2 of there best 3 players from these clans, in Coinz and AppZ, funny that.

SonDac

emazing

Wlv

RaWr ::

I guess theres a few different “league” sides to this.

I mean, my main concern would be, if we stuck any “Reformed” clan in-to div2 and kept div1 promotion only, im sure a lot of div2 teams would hate the fact they could potentially have :-

Fracture
Interrobang
KiH (former xlo)
Kompaniet
(i know the above 2 havent reformed, but just for “arguments” sake)

and so on in their division.

However the structure of the divisions for season 3 has not even been discussed yet, after all, we are about to launch the Nations Cup & Europes “biggest” cup competition is mid-flight.

My advice for any of the people posting on here, is to sit back and wait for further announcement, I mean, who knows what shape the divisions and the teams will be come mid august… :)

On a personal level, I find it amusing how people forget how young this game is. Byte – do you remember TFC a year in? Even 2 years in? There was barely any team that stuck together through out and the ones that dominated afterwards (BC DW etc) were ones that came out of the origional leading teams.

I guess if you become a core member of a team, if that team were to fold, its very hard to find and settle in another team, especially if you did not want that team to fold, it’s understandable that people want to play with the “old” core members from a past team, after all they know each other best and play well together (generally).

I think my point is that TF2 is still under a year old and with competitions like CGS coming in and more and more multigaming orgs appearing, the scene at the top will be very unstable!

wai

TEZC
TEZC

another reform weeee.. hopefully u guyz can manage a full season this time :)

What did u mean by another reform wai? :S
Did someone else reform as well?

The first fracture team lasted from November 07 till May 08, that should count for more than one season dont u think? :P

And about the clan hopping issue, i guess that is directed to me and mvp, since we were members of a clan who played 1,5 match over 3 weeks, so ofc we wanted to reform fracture if everyone was up for it.

dunc

infs
dp.

QQ ya dramatic cunts :D

It’s great news for the community that Fracture are back. Gutter to see that they won’t be able to keep their original lineup, but it’s good news all the same. Really hope you gents can keep in it long-term.

The top division is always going to be problematic. It’s so competitive.. clans don’t want to be beaten, they certainly don’t want to be playing sub-par lineups. Losing one player when you only have 6 or 7 on your roster can be the end of the team.

I think admins should discuss it with the individual clans in Division One. Personally – and I genuinely mean no offence – I don’t think the current extensia lineup will have an enjoyable time in division one. I think they’d be happy to drop back down to Division Two and work their way up from there. I’m sure they’ll be a good side once they’ve played a season together, but having to play that season in the top division could, again, be the end of the team.

P.S. Mole what the fuck is Mumfrey? Wierd fuck

appe

Damn those clanhopers…

pukz

Hey dunc,

Liked the way u singled us out there wp! :)

exS are still only 4 core members atm and it is 50/50 weather we will get the players we need for div1 if those said players join us we will be ready for the next season, if not we will play div2 like i said to the admins weeks ago…

Anyway point is I agree that the admins should take into account the skill of each clan reformed or not for next season cos no one wants a really easy or a really hard season.

and lets face it there isnt many clans who have been promoted from div2 that will put up much of a fight against the likes of xlo,4K,ibang so should we have only 5 teams in div1? ;p

as we are a new LINEUP* i don’t really mind if we are dropped to div2 tbh.. but if we have the players and are playing on form with all the clans that were promoted then us being a new lineup shouldnt matter in the decision on who goes up/down :)

I just hope we get some close fun games in whatever div us/the admins decided is best

:D

and welcome back fracture lol :P

Khenyk

-cavalier-

good news & good luck Fracture and Mr. Chode aka Predator

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3