Forum

Whats considered low and high sensitivity?

Created 10th June 2009 @ 00:20

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

2.4 @ 1800dpi

logitech mx518
steelseries qck heavy+

DrG

4m

on my lachesis 1500 @ sen 12
and now 4000 @ 2.5

2 @ 2000dpi for scout, 3 @ 2000 for everything else

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

0.5 sens @ 1400 dpi. I heard it’s low?!

Haunter

there are more things that u have to consider as sens than just the value and dpi, accel, windows sens, mouse control panel sens, axis sens, etc… the easiest way is getting a ruler, and measure how much do u need to do a 360º

my case:
razer deathadder
1800dpi
500hz
windows sens: default
mouse cpanel sens: 5
game sens: 1.8
all other settings default
i need 19-20cm to do 360º i think that average sens for everyone

~10-15cm high sens
~20-25cm low sens

imo low sens gives u more accuracy, specially on fast movements, its true u have to move your arm/hand alot, but u wont have a big difference between your crosshair and your target when u stop moving, as u would have with high sens, if u need 1ms to have the reaction to stop moving your arm, u will move your crosshair way less with low sens

about the mousepad, i think its worth of spending some money in one, it really helps, u might be used to play without one, but once u get a good one u love it :D

Oggy

same as me haunter but why you got it at 500hz when it can do 1000. 1000=more responsive!

Hansa

.idk?

~10-15cm high sens
~20-25cm low sens

Holy shit. I’m 3/4 of a turn (~270-300°) on my Razer mantis speed (44 cm long LOL).

So that’s a low² sens i guess :o)
And it isnt so tiring to play with arm ;p

Anathema

1 @ 3125 DPI
~15 cm/ 360 with a lachesis on an exactmat

yin

I use 3,8 @ 3200 with ma Roccat Kone playing on my table windows mousespeed on max :P

i think u should try some sens. and look which hits the most :)

eoN^

That was unnecessary Jones.

Oh well, I guess insulting Fragga is the cool thing to do lately.

No one told me!

Fraggas fat!

Back on point, 60cm for a 360, yikes but fair enough for scout really but thats still sounds crazy low.

Also Killi as people have been saying its best keeping your windows mouse sensitivity settings on the default so you dont lose pixel precision.

Haunter

same as me haunter but why you got it at 500hz when it can do 1000. 1000=more responsive!

i dont think u will notice anything from 500-1000, and it takes more resources from cpu/mouse, but yea not big deal using 500 or 1000 for me

Anathema

Had to set mine from 1000 to 125. Worked fine for over a year but then started acting up, mouse randomly changing sensitivity, it was somehow fixed after setting it to 125 :s

Jones

Ye I was trying to be cool. Fragga being a broken record, going on about airshots and his class being under powered for the last year has had no effect on me. I apologise for my out burst.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Ye I was trying to be cool. Fragga being a broken record, going on about airshots and his class being under powered for the last year has had no effect on me. I apologise for my out burst.

Re-read my post dipshit, and find the word “airshot”

eoN^

Fragga – get over yourself please. Why does every debate have to include you and your airshots? Pick any random div4+ game and there will be at least 12 air shots in 1 map between the 6 heavy classes playing. You are just sad enough to record every game you play, watch the demo of every game you play (even if its a random pickup) and put every single airshot you have ever done in one movie.

1: Airshots aren’t very important
2: Everyone airshots people all the time – from div6 to div1 – they really aren’t a big deal
3: Stfu

Just re-read that and noticed somin, if everyone recorded every game they played and rewatched them wouldnt we all be better? Dunno if fragga actually watches them all just for airshots or maybe he looks at whats he’s doing wrong to improve?

Anyway… back on point boys.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »