Forum

Whats considered low and high sensitivity?

Created 10th June 2009 @ 00:20

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »

eoN^

I dont quite see the point of having INSANLY low sensitivity like 30cm/360 or even more. TF2 is very verticaly active, not like CS:S for example and actually other games. I mean, what other games have double jumping hyperactive scouts, flying drunken scots and rocket launcher catapulting sollies? I never saw an FPS so verticaly active and for that reason alone having something like <20cm/360 is better. imho…

For soli demo med and every other class bar sniper and scout yeah. Sniper and scout though seems to work ebtter the lower :s

longas

80cm/360 and i am scout =)

shifty

Sir

Mmm.. I use 0.7 sens @ 1600dpi, default windows with Microsoft Habu/Razer Mantis Control Mat

fJack

k^m

I dont quite see the point of having INSANLY low sensitivity like 30cm/360 or even more. TF2 is very verticaly active, not like CS:S for example and actually other games. I mean, what other games have double jumping hyperactive scouts, flying drunken scots and rocket launcher catapulting sollies? I never saw an FPS so verticaly active and for that reason alone having something like <20cm/360 is better. imho…

30cm isn’t anywhere near insanely low. lol

and if you haven’t seen an FPS as hectic as TF2 then… no comment :x

Deux

I got 60 cm for one 360, and I still kill sollys and scouts easy (i play scout). I’ve really improved my aim going from around 25cm to 60. Low sense ftw, if u got a big enough pad that is :)

Jones

Fragga – get over yourself please. Why does every debate have to include you and your airshots? Pick any random div4+ game and there will be at least 12 air shots in 1 map between the 6 heavy classes playing. You are just sad enough to record every game you play, watch the demo of every game you play (even if its a random pickup) and put every single airshot you have ever done in one movie.

1: Airshots aren’t very important
2: Everyone airshots people all the time – from div6 to div1 – they really aren’t a big deal
3: Stfu

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

just adding some background as to why i think lower is better, umad?

Jones

And the rest

Gibbed

Holy shit some of the DPI’s and sensitivitys are INSANE>

I mean, i would consider the area i have to move my mosue rather large, but sometimes i hit the edges of my screen or keyboard.

Theres about 40-50cm of mouse moving room i’d say.

ithought i was low sensitivity, this is insane lol.

by the looks of this thread mousemats make alot of differance, think i’ll get one soon actually.

cook

FB

That was unnecessary Jones.

Oh well, I guess insulting Fragga is the cool thing to do lately.

Traxantic

TLR

800 dpi 7.5 ingame g5 mouse

____13____

That was unnecessary Jones.

Oh well, I guess insulting Fragga is the cool thing to do lately.

Everyone liked Fragga, in the beginning, but his constant nagging about “Soldier is underpowered! Rockets should travel at 10000000000 units per hour and do over 9000 damage! Nerf demo! Nerf scout! Nerf Natascha! Nerf medic!” and his no hud movies started annoying everyone…

Most of the people dont hate or insult him, just want to have a laugh and pay back for his nagging by nagging him :P

Slash

3200 dpi, 9 ingame (down from 14.7) on a qck steel.

From what I hear that would be considered “insanely high” so I guess it depends who you ask. To me 0-3 is low, 4-9 mid, 10+ high.

That’s not insanely high, that’s completely impossible. No one could ever play with that sens. You have to have the mouse sens in windows control panel lowered, or in the mouse drivers.
And our numbers are without any change in the mouse drivers and with the windows sens right in the middle of the scale.

No, not really. It’s a matter of getting used to. I went from ~5 to 20 sens in-game @3200 DPI, for about a week… Using 5 atm, find it a bit slow at some times :P I dont like slow turnings :[

Vlijm

UbeR |

Its weird, i thought i had high sens (2000dpi, 6.7 ingame). But now i see its not even that outrageous. Ive tried to play on different sensitivitys almost every week, from 1.9 to 8 ingame, but it never comes close to cod2 where i used to play with 16.1 ingame sens

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

1 @ 1600 dpi. Is just fine. Tried lower, felt to slow. Tried higher, made me overshoot. Think I have accel still enabled in windows :P.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »