Forum

m0rehud and configs

Created 31st May 2009 @ 02:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43 44 ... 48 Next »

AlphaPulsar

Quoted from Hat

what file would you have to edit to alter the kill messages in the top right?

hudlayout.res, search for DeathNotice

Hat

cheers

M0re

Quoted from Akasazh

Awesiom as ever ty m0re!

One small note, im not too happy with the health craoss, it looks like the red low-healthindicator (and the white buff one) are lying on top of it, making it harder to read the text. Dunno if thats intentional but im not that keep on it.

added default healthcross, readme.txt will help you how to change it.

Pendji

What file do i have to delete to remove the damage dealt near hp cross? I cant really see the use of it.

n00ne

nvm

Last edited by n00ne,

pena

Quoted from Pendji

What file do i have to delete to remove the damage dealt near hp cross? I cant really see the use of it.

You deal splash damage behind a corner and you can now check how much damage you did?

Last edited by pena,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Thanks for this M0re! It’s always been my favourite HUD :)

Akasazh

THG
HL

Quoted from M0re

[…]

added default healthcross, readme.txt will help you how to change it.

thx a milion!

*edit* minor spelling mistake in the main menu when connected to a server. It says ‘disconnet’. Looks very cool tho!

Last edited by Akasazh,

eoN^

The one change I would love to see is the spectate / death hud thing showing the players, respawn times, classes, uber % etc to be on the left side going up and down the way so it will be usable for Highlanders and personally (due to cod4 ^^) I find it alot easier to read and alot more effective.

Apart from that as always m0re youve outdone yourself with a lovely hud :)

Thank you x

I just changed to the newest version a few days ago, I was a bit hesitant to update as it was clear there’d been some changes and I’d been so accustomed to the previous version. I have to say I just LOVE the new health meter, it’s much more effective at drawing my attention to it when I’m low and letting me know when I’m buffed.. also it just looks pretty :D Not too sold on the new scoreboard .. but overall things are still, unbelievably, getting better! Great job m0re :D

bpf

rockit

Quoted from eoN^

The one change I would love to see is the spectate / death hud thing showing the players, respawn times, classes, uber % etc to be on the left side going up and down the way so it will be usable for Highlanders and personally (due to cod4 ^^) I find it alot easier to read and alot more effective.

Apart from that as always m0re youve outdone yourself with a lovely hud :)

Thank you x

juste take the SpectatorTournament.res of the community hud
did it myself and it works perfect

M0re

Quoted from Spaceboy McGhee

I just changed to the newest version a few days ago, I was a bit hesitant to update as it was clear there’d been some changes and I’d been so accustomed to the previous version. I have to say I just LOVE the new health meter, it’s much more effective at drawing my attention to it when I’m low and letting me know when I’m buffed.. also it just looks pretty :D Not too sold on the new scoreboard .. but overall things are still, unbelievably, getting better! Great job m0re :D

Thanks, it’s been a while when i’ve heard constructive feedback. I really appreciate, thanks.

eoN^

Quoted from bpf

[…]
juste take the SpectatorTournament.res of the community hud
did it myself and it works perfect

Yeah, i did that before but i was just meaning it as some feedback for m0re if he wants to change that part of it.

M0re

Quoted from eoN^

[…]

Yeah, i did that before but i was just meaning it as some feedback for m0re if he wants to change that part of it.

I really dont like it that way, but if theres gonna be 9v9 tournament again I will do a version to support that mode.

eoN^

:) fair enough

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43 44 ... 48 Next »