Great stuff mate. Keep it up.

ambra

ALL HAIL THE MORE

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

<3

eoN^

Nice but are you ever going to put back up the old huds or just these ones with the ammo in the middle etc?

EDIT: Also could you move the medics uber meter into the same area the is?

My bad, i still had minimal hud on

M0re

Nice but are you ever going to put back up the old huds or just these ones with the ammo in the middle etc?

http://ricco.emcrew.org/hud.rar m0rehud2wide, yanke called ricco updated it. havent tested it tho.

longas

Perfect :D

eoN^

Ill give it a test right now for you, will edit :>

EDIT:

Thanks m0re that was exactly what i was looking for ;>
One fault with it is the medics medigun ubercharge meter thing has the writing under it (i dont really like that :£) but ill try and work out how to move it / remove it. Hopefully its possible to just leave the % but i doubt it.

Thanks again <3

gryzor

*joins in the choir* this is perfect. thanks a bunch for this! humble mwre did not sticky his own thread, so I did that for him — keep it clean and constructive and lots of praise, so this continues to develop.

M0re

i can take negative feedback as well, so if you think theres something that would make it even better, you’re welcome to comment.

also if you think you’ve better fps config i’m willing to take some coding tips from you.

gryzor

Disregard that, add PRAISE when you use this (and I know you will). MORE PRAISE PEOPLE!

… that way, it will not take nine days next time there is an update.

In fact, you are not allowed to use this unless you add PRAISE to this thread. Yes, I’m _that_ happy this finally got released. I’m willing to go as far as to donate a Steelseries 5H V2 headset from my own personal pocket for the BEST PRAISE from here the next days. Yes, I’m serious.

UPDATE: This “mini-compo” will not be posted on the main page and kept strictly here. Best praise (decided by ME) will get a personally signed headset from whatever brand you like (I’d go with steelseries tho!) by MWRE himself (I will order it to him, he will sign it and forward it to you).

bon

boliyduo
V.A.C.

nice
thx m0re <3

compton

cvx|

lawl. i literally started smiling when i saw the classchange hud.

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

thanks m0re <3

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 48 Next »